Pilly ride out destination suggestions

23 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2010 06:38:12 by ScarletKiss | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Some suggestions to start .........
Hunstanton?
Stratford on Avon?
Stow on the Wold?
Rhayader?
York?
Monmouth?                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Hunstanton?
Stratford on Avon?
Stow on the Wold?
Rhayader?
York?
Monmouth?
Cromer via coast road beautiful?
How about going to an event on the calendar?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hunstanton?
Stratford on Avon?
Stow on the Wold?
Rhayader?
York?
Monmouth?

Bike show at Llangollen on the 7/8 August?

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Hunstanton?
Stratford on Avon?
Stow on the Wold?
Rhayader?
York?
Monmouth?

Bike show at Llangollen on the 7/8 August?

cholmondsley festival of power loads to do and see also kids stuff 17/18 july?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hunstanton?Stratford on Avon?Stow on the Wold?Rhayader?York?Monmouth?Cromer via coast road beautiful?

Bike show at Llangollen on the 7/8 August?Cholmondsley festival of power, loads to do and see also kids stuff 17/18 july? ......... like the sound of that Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So many choices !!!! ....lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Ok folks just to clarify as it seems to have gotten confused in typical BM fashion LOL

The idea is to get as many pilly seats filled from all areas with folk off BM who may never have had chance or been brave enough to ask for a pilly.  Bearing in mind this will be the first time some of you guys have met, and the point is to get as many folk out as possible Big smile

Its a day ride out not a camping weekend, if you guys want to sort that out on a different thread fill your boots :)

So with that in mind

Sunday 25th July meet up at Matlock at 12 noon

Riders and Pillys from Middle Earth to meet at Bassetts Pole at 10.30 to leave at 11.00 am

I will set up a table to match folk off as it were , if u want to offer your seat or request one either post here or PM me

Come on folks lets get them seats filled Big smile

Could do with folk from other areas sorting a central meeting point for them

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

North Westerners often meet at the Poplar 2000 truck stop and service station at the junction of the M56 and M6 when heading for Matlock. 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooooh she's soooooooooo strict!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ANdy managed to get you to drop your kegs lol

You could always ride dow to Bassetts to pick up a pilly make ur journey longer lol

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

saturday is the 24th?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You could always ride down to Bassetts to pick up a pilly make ur journey longer lol

That's what I was thinking.

Is it saturday the 24th then??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have fun then folks Clap

Buggered if I'm ever gonna let someone pair me off ..... recipe for disaster ...lmao

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Not sure i can mek the 24th  :o(     and FT..stop being a meanie..and tek a pilly!   lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'd happily take a pillion Karey,just as soon as there's run to a more convenient location, I was just wishing you guys a good time Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

......Buggered if I'm ever gonna let someone pair me off ..... recipe for disaster ...lmao...   Ahhh soz.. read the above as you not wanting to pilly anyone.   Well I'm sure theres plenty down your way hiding in the shadows... just gotta coax them out  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not in a hurry, I prefer riding alone.  If someone asks me to give them a lift, I'll consider it ,but I don't have much rear seat space, so I'll decide who it can be, not someone who I've never met. Wink                                                                                                                                                                                
ScarletKiss's Profile
ScarletKiss

In: Sheffield

Myself and Firebladerr should make an appearance at matlock, coming from sheffieldish if anyone wants to meet up for the ride :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sunday 25th folks sorry blonde moment lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Scarlet ... Pm sent :-)

With things with dad being as they are at the moment I am unsure if we will make this ( but should do as it's 4 weeks off yet)

I told Jackie I will sort out the north west lot if you want me too :-) will give me something else to think about !

Thoese from across the hills in Yorkshire as bill suggested squires is a good place to meet up, then whoever is sorting it, if you go via Buxton we could mix the 2 groups :-)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1058 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption