drobess's bike

24 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2010 21:34:06 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

As most of you know I was knocked off be bike on the 16th of june, well I have just taken  a fone call 2day from the insurance company informing me that my bike is to be written off due to the extent of the damage the bike recieved in the accident. I'm ok withe the outcome as I dont think theres any way that I could get  back on and ride that particular bike knowing what has happened                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Do you have another bike in mind yet Tracy?                                                                                                                                                                              
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Drobs at least its the bike thats written off and not you,get well soon!Beer  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

no real thoughts in mind as yet, may even be a trike, who knows, but what I do know is..........theres no way im givin up the biking lifestyle, bm or my bike club!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Here here to what WAF says, I am sure your next one you will love and enjoy just as much hon.

Your priority now is to get well and do as your told so it's a speedy recovery

Xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

good on yer girl stick with it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's the only way to be Tracey, just keep fighting back and getting back on, no doubt most of us have been there and know how it feels so you're not on your own.  Just get well soon and get back in there Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Happy Googling for a replacement Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Saw a monster trike earlier on eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/V8-trike-big-block-chevy-7-4-ltr-...23080dc1d4Fancy that one? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ohhhh I could just see Tracy on that ... Turn right and take me out now !!!! IF YOU DARE !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

nice 1 gary, 1 slight problem, i dont fink it will fit through me side gateLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Drobs Lady get a trike i can sit on back and annoy you then                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

drobs it's the one for you!

you could always make the side gate wider with that. lol

drobess's Profile
drobess

i could always take me front wall down and make it in2 a trikeparkLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

BJ ... You don't need to sit on the back to annoy!!!

Drobs ... I am sure you will have plenty of helpers to sort you passageways ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell Lady am sure i dont know what you mean lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dobs, whatever you get...... get a Blue one.... me and posh are starting a trend y'know......LMAO..... Treat yer bike like yer men..... dont settle for second best.......Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs no yellow bike OK ...........................                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

BJ what ever colour bike i will get i can assure you whole heartedly it WONT be yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

If it's yellow the blind mite see you coming                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 821 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption