profile searching

10 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2010 19:21:47 by invalid characters | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

why do some people  look at my profile and then when I think whose that and have a nose back they have no profile or disabled it (do I scare them that much)

or maybe they think I am a fella lmao                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lol ... Have met you and can confirm .... DEF not a fella ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

its no reflection on you, just how some people choose to have their profile.   This has been raised numerous times, there's no real solution                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

thanks at least thats cleared up one aspect                                                                                                                                                                               
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sure she isn't RC, but she frightens me!Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I look at lots of profiles by accident!  I tend to click on someone's pic on a thread by mistake and then realise they are going to wonder why I'm nosing at them.  I looked at one simply because I liked the look of the truck in the background on the profile pic lol
scubasteve's Profile
scubasteve

In: Bournemouth

I Got a nod from someone, As I'm new here what does that mean??                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

stalker LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

its just a nod lol dont mean nothing (well from me it dont) sorry I scare you LTGTR lmao im a pussy cat really (maybe)

no worries matt it was just an interesting thing I suppose lol does it mean if I disable my profile they cant look at me but I can look at them (now that probably would be a stalker lmao or a very shy person). There are always other ways of looking at things Smile

invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

On a mainstream social networking site I was on before this RC65, you were able to disable the who's viewed me function, so I was able to go on a perve fest and no-one would know.Tongue

Quite brave behind my comp' screen as it happens ew!Smile

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3887 seconds. There are 1471 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption