Special Pilly Offer Ride Out

203 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2010 13:24:35 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Try snip and glue kaz lol How about a few L plate riders going together from your area kaz strengh in numbers as thay say and big confidence builder for some                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Kaz, any other rides out, we will meet and ride with you on Ziggy, just this one we couldnt as stopping in Brum that weekend.   Any others though, just give us a shout :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Any north west riders going? Me and my pal would like to scrounge a pillion but Squires is bit far from kendal for a meeting point. We can get anywhere in Lancashire /gtr Manchester sort of area for a pick up...any one going from the west side of the Pennines?
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Rivington barn would be an handy place for you to meet anyone M M                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

For those that don't know. Bassetts pole is situated to the north east of Birmingham between Sutton coldfield and Tamworth. It is the roundabout juction of the A38/ A446/ A453   From M42 J9 head on A446 towards Lichfield straight over first island and past The  Belfry golf couse. On arrival at Junction, Pub and McD's are on the right. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Kaz ... if you want to ride Ziggy you can come across to ours & ride him down its up to you , you know that we will ride to suit you Thumbs Up besides , for me its the riding, its not a race to see how fast I can get there
Minnie the Minx

Pilly Seat Offered by Meeting Point Pilly Seat Requested by Meeting Point         Bluesbiker Bassetts Pole     GBeldon Bassetts Pole     Rooster Roo Bassetts Pole  RC123   joesa Bassetts Pole       Minnie the Minx Rivington Barn?     Turtle20 Rivington Barn?                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx

ooeerrr...dunno what I did to the font colour in the tableSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Pilly Seat Offered by Meeting Point Pilly Seat Requested by Meeting Point         Bluesbiker Bassetts Pole     GBeldon Bassetts Pole     Rooster Roo Rivvy Barn  RC123   joesa Bassetts Pole     numbnuts  Rivvy Barn Minnie the Minx Rivington Barn?     Turtle20 Rivington Barn?   thats better                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Yammy why isnt ur name on the list !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ok folks can we have some conformation on start points as I'm getting confused
south mids is bassetts pole
north east squires
north west as I have been told has 2 start points who is sorting and wear from ??                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Bump                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I was going to sort start point JP now will just be meeting up with several who cannot make it to Rivvi as that's headed north to head south again. Where we are is handy for those coming across woodhead to meet up and we can link with anyone else coming down from squires across snake pass in Buxton
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jp just make sure ur at Bassetts Pole lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Pilly Seat Offered by Meeting Point Pilly Seat Requested by Meeting Point Timeout Bassetts Pole     Bluesbiker Bassetts Pole     GBeldon Bassetts Pole     Rooster Roo Rivvy Barn  RC123   joesa Bassetts Pole     numbnuts  Rivvy Barn Minnie the Minx Rivington Barn?     Turtle20 Rivington Barn?                                                                                                                                                                               
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Sorry about mishap !
I'd be up for this but, just to add to the confusion, would be willing to offer pilly from the Stockport area or even Manchester.
 I work nights and am working on this Sunday at 11.30pm.  Need to get my head down around 6pm at latest.
 So going back up to Rivington from Matlock, (if I understand this right), may be a problem for me.
Offer of a pilly is still there though
Rob

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Pilly Seat Offered by Meeting Point Pilly Seat Requested by Meeting Point Scorpio54 Bassetts Pole Brummie Jackie Timeout Bassetts Pole     Bluesbiker Bassetts Pole     GBeldon Bassetts Pole     joesa Bassetts Pole             Rooster Roo Rivvy Barn RC123   numbnuts Rivvy Barn Minnie the Minx       Turtle20 Rivvy Barn                                                                                                                                                                                     
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Pilly Seat Offered by Meeting Point Pilly Seat Requested by Meeting Point Scorpio54 Bassetts Pole Brummie Jackie Timeout Bassetts Pole     Bluesbiker Bassetts Pole     GBeldon Bassetts Pole     joesa Bassetts Pole             Rooster Roo Rivvy Barn RC123   numbnuts Rivvy Barn Minnie the Minx       Turtle20 Rivvy Barn  PaulXX  tbc  Skinnylady  tbc                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looks like i need to get me head round who having who for want of a better expression lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 803 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption