Special Pilly Offer Ride Out

203 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2010 13:24:35 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Clarkee .... I am dowd the Rd from you & like you wont be headed to Rivi ... some will be meeting at my house & your quite welcome to join, cannot guarentee you a pilly at the moment lol but your still welcome ...   By the way ... is anyone sorting out the Yorkshire lot ??   If not your all more than welcome to meet up at ours (tother side of woodhead) to ride down   Just PM me for directions Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Shell i always thot it was down the road left at the pillar box and next to the old oak tree which is surrounded by yellow ribbons !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

sounds poetic that Jackie, i think they could make a song about it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bill will you serenade me then                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Don't, you'll set our cats off. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

if you had heard  me singing B J you would't of asked me that                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi Clarkee, Shell, Turtle20 & Numbnuts. Me & Turtle20 will be coming down from the Lakes together & Turtle20 wants a pillion. Numbnuts is coming from Chester & has offered me a pillion & was originally heading to Rivvy Barn. Clarkee could give Turtle a pillion but Rivvy is out of his way.   How about me and Turtle20 & Clarkee & Numbnuts all head to Shell's? It will be a better route for Numbnuts anyway, I think?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

My daughter's got first call on my spare seat, but if she doesn't fancy it then I'm up for offering a lift.

At the risk pf confusing matters, does anyone fancy the Poplar 2000 service station at the M6/M56 junction as a rendezvous? Just me being selfish, of course, but I don't really fancy the dog-leg journey from Liverpool to Rivvy and then heading off for Matlock via the A6 through Stockport. Knutsford/Macclesfield/Cat and Fiddle is far more funThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Wills ,i'm told there are now average speed cams over the cat an fiddle,speed limit is 50 has been for some time,so a different route is defo good for me ,not that i'm a speed freak or anything,but 50 c'mon !                                                                                                                                                                             
esusuk's Profile
esusuk

In: kent

well providing i win the battle with my king queen seat in time ill be happy to take a pilly got plenty of velcro to hold em on lol Wink

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hug Just spoken to Paul (UKHarleyRider) he is coming too, Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I hope to be setting off from Squires should anyone wish to join me. Haven't yet worked out a route as I really dislike M-ways but it's a long way round to Matlock without them.   Happy to lead or play TEC.   Unfortunately, I cannot offer a pillion ride.   Elaine :)                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

i`m in notts and got a seat free and no trouble to ride out and pick up, also if theres any 125 ers in the area thats not sure of the route i will be glad to run a meetup from nottingham to go to matlock bath on the day                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah My Liege is going wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol I knew you would like that one Jackie will be good to see him again :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

JP ... Im still sorting riders and pillies from Rivvy.   People are still adding to, so will sort out and send you a proper list beginning of next week.   Thanx JP and BJ for this idea ... its such a good one :)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Ok well talk to sv cus there are some running from hers I think from the west side so any over there can save some time miles and fuel by going there, think there are some from east at squires aswell, and think somebody from notts offered to arange from there to, so come peeps names down and offers please and if you need a lift don't be shy shout up if we can help you we will jp
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm getting a bit confused with this now Confused   Just to clarify...   there is a ride out to Matlock Bath on Sunday 25th July 2010   There are various meeting points including:-   Rivington Barn Bassets Pole Squires Cafe Shell & Ian's house   At the moment, I am planning to meet up at Shell and Ian's and probably ride down on my faithfull steed of steel, Ziggy! ... unfortunately, I am still on L's so can't offer a pilly.Unhappy   On the other hand.. when i get to Shell and Ian's and find Ziggy playing up, which is quite a common occurence,  then I may indeed need a pillion LOL     Looking forward to this one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

FFS!  I'm not even going and I'm confused.  Why are there two threads adding to the confusion?  Think one of the mods is going to have to step in and create a proper table based on information on both so people know what they're doing and when lol
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Yes think your right RC1965ish it Does need some clarfication as to who where when and what so if there is still this problem over comunication think I may need to spell it out before it get completly out of hand jp                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 853 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption