Barnstormer

13 Posts | Latest reply on 04/07/2010 17:02:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Right guys and girls,   next weekend whos all going?   Are we planning to meet up, I should be there on friday about 18.30 - 19.00.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've never been to a rally in a barn before, so count me in - eta 19.30.   It's on events 2 - 4 July.                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

I have there good fun LOL It was me that put it on the events page Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like me an Doh Boy are going to get slaughtered!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Why do you say that XK Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Think Im going - hope I won't cramp your style lads lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No chance - will be a grand day out, Grommit!Thumbs Up   ps Doh Boy - slaughtered, ie inebriatedBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Thought thats what you ment, sounds good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anybody else wanna get slaughtered this weekend?PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, just me and Doh Boy got slaughteredBeer, cos no one else showed. (Kate sent apologies - soz to hear the bad news).   See pics to see wot you missed. And just fer a giggle, the boys in blue pulled us over during the ride-out, and gave the marshalls an earful for blocking traffic at junctions. Still, the fish an chips at Whitby were as good as ever.   NB - for those wishing to attend family rallies, mark this one. Cars, trailers, motorhomes welcome. And kids of course.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Looks like there were plenty of birds there XK lol, where did ya leave my eggs? LOL   Thanks for the photos Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They had a cafe in the barn. I asked for a egg bap. They said they didn't have any eggs!!!   (that's their Michelin * gone for a burton)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I asked for a egg bap. They said they didn't have any eggs!!!   eh? Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 920 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption