"Hello" From Warwickshire

27 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2010 16:31:36 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Likklelady's Profile
Likklelady

In: Rugby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello everyone , just thought i had better introduce myself. My name is "H", and i have been a member (lurker) for a while just watching what has been going on; i have just upgraded myself to a subscribed member to hopefully make new friends and riding buddies Smile

Hope to get to know some of you real soon,

Love H x

whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Hi  lurker or "H" whatever,join in the fun with all the nutters on the site(great nutters)and wecome aboard Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Hello likklelady ex-lurkerHug

A lot of the gang have gone off for a lurk in Wales this weekend, but there should be enough left behind to keep you company and if you ask Drobess nicely she'll tell you all about her legLOL

Enjoy the ride, H.                                                                                                                                                                             
catman61's Profile
catman61

In: Tamworth

Hi H

Welcome from one newbie to another.

Hope you have a good time on here and get to see you around sometime

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

hi enjoy the site great bunch of people                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

hi there likklelady, welcome to the site, glad you up graded to a full member, im usually actively goin to meets but im a little laid up at the moment, nice to see another local bod on here                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey welcome to the madhouse......   Johnny                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome to the site, looks like you've met some sane folks already.  Must be all the crazy people that have gone to Wales.   Let me know if you need anything site-related                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hello and welcome from the midlands H great to have you on board. got some stuff coming up on the events page take a look and come along as for the boss man saying all the crazy people have gone to wales, well we are back now now hope to see you soon jp        
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello H,

Well it's great you upgraded yourself recently. Me too and it's such a good laugh on this site. So many friendly people and everyone up for a laugh.

Happy riding and let's hope to see you soon.

John  x
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hi H welcome to BM.
hopefully catch up sometime at an event meanwhile enjoy
Moon x

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Hi to you how about the squires run in a couple of weeks                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya and welcome to BM Handshake   Its a bit of a madhouse ... but .. its a fun house :)   Look forward to seeing you out and about at on of the events :)   Stay safe and hope to catch you soon :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Hiya and welcome to BM (basically mental)

Grab an oar and start paddling :)

Crazy ............... crazy foor feeling so lonely ............. (sorry song came into my head there)

BJ

1968adrian's Profile
1968adrian

In: birmingham

whats the squires run jp? been bimbling about  over bridgnorth lately and missed  something.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi 'H' and all the other newbies and welcome to BM :o) 1968adrian I think JP is on about the Rock and Bike show at Squires in August... details on the events here:-   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=687   Hope to see you all there !  :o)                                                                                                                                                                               
kitten bon 44's Profile
kitten bon 44

In: sutton coldfield

hi there h   i have just join tonight my self, so i would like to say hi to all, a new be from sutton coldfield  from bon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
kitten bon 44's Profile
kitten bon 44

In: sutton coldfield

hi h and all  just joined my self tonight new be from sutton coldfield ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
2Tdreamin's Profile
2Tdreamin

This could get confusing, Hi H , I'm a newby too and I'm H .                                                                                                                                                                              
Likklelady's Profile
Likklelady

Hi & thankyou to everyone for the welcome messages & "hi" to the newbies Kitten Bon & 2Tdreamin , another "H" , lol  Smile
 Hopefully I i will be able to make it to a "meet" & get to know some of you in the  near future Smile
H  X

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5630 seconds. There are 836 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption