Kelso 9, 10, 11th July

281 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2010 16:22:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bill ... just for you ... yes :) in fact ... both :)   Katie, Im so sorry to hear about your friend :( Txt me anytime you want a blether ... my sister did the same :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

**** passes Roo several plates of cheese on toast for energy levels                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

BJ ... he will need it after the 'beatings' he will get this weekend! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BK my sympathies xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

BK... hugs for you Hug xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

wish i had known about the site you had before i pitched my tent lol but was great meeting you all in person :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

you will know for next time .it was nice meeting you as well .hope we will see more of you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Jamie, was really cool meeting you too ... and T-shirt will be ordered soon ;) lol You have my number now, so anything you can get to, txt me if you cant get hold of me on here and will sort it out :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My pics are uploaded now cheers Mr Ken x                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

You're welcome Mrs Ken Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ooohhh do we need hats?

Was great to see you too Jamie looking forward to the next time                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I had my hat on Shell Lady lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Will I have to wear a hat                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

LOL more like a mask billWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bill thot you were wearing a hat like mine !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

put ya foot down roo show her who is the boss ?                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lmao LOL   some1,s feeln brave lol                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

did i say that oooooops!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oooooo MK think u'll have several big sticks being poked at you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey bud as long as its only sticks your good lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 960 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption