Kelso 9, 10, 11th July

281 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2010 16:22:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All I can say is invest in an ironclad bikini or come dressed as Iron Man (man those nipple twists hurt) lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

ho come on Roo we need your help, we could do with somone on the inside to let us kniw what's going on, you know you want to                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

well thanks to all for a great weekend   carrie, roo, alex, jackie, ken and all the others that helped with the food   thanks to emdee, MK, alex, jackie, carrie and all the others that helped keep the yebit amused special thanks to neil on that one ! ur a star   must agree with the others about the trade stands tho   but apart from that as usual another great BM event meeting friends old and new   special thanks to he who cannot be nammed !! for helpin me get ledd home glad to hear your on the mend ledd catch for that pint at the next one lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

Calling Hobbit Princess BJ im having Haggis withdrawl symptons in need of cheese on toast before I turn Yeti......                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Oi ... Roo hobbit ... dpouble punishment for you ... shhhhhhh LOL Dont be feeding the 'boys' info ... you will be the one to suffer ... remember that .. lmao   Ned ... you were more than welcome :) Looking after Yebit was a pleasure huni ... shes a ikkle ball of energy that became infectious :)                                                                                                                                                                                 
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

thank to you ned for cooking you was spot on and yebit was a charming bundle of fun .alex leave roo alone bully x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Ok Neil ... I shall shift all bullying to ...erm ... you :) lmao   Hmmm ... Mads 'stick' has nothing on what I can do ... just ask the Roo ... seeing as you just saved him from another ... punishmant ;) lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

oh i see now thats why he chickend out  so hes not the boss then  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

Cheers Neil you carry on that MadHat stick is a lethal weapon, oh yes think she's bringing a flame thrower too be warned lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

ooooops! forgot about the flame thrower                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

they don't know yet what Neil is bringing Roo Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

ah great now im gonna get tortured while they try and find out I won't tell em though guys (I know nothing Wink )lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

glad to se your on our side Roo, we'l even let you dance with us if you like                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

yeh they  had it now roo                                                                                                                                                                              
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

Okay then Bill as it will be our last dance lol! Yep looks like you've scared em off for now with your cunning plan!                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

have you been working on the war dance bill                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

sush don't give the plan away Neil Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Ohhhhhh boysssss .... Roo ... you are in sooooooooo much trouble now ... tutt, tutt! Bill ... no cake for you if you carry on being naughty ...and .. Neil, where do I start! Mad is sooooo going to be let loose on you ... now ... lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

can we change the cake for rhubarb crumble if i'm a real good boy please                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi folks, sorry I didn't make this event - I had been looking forward to meeting up with friends met at Durham camping weekend and new bm members.  A close friend who some of you may have met at Into the Valley, Stu from Cumbria hung himself and I have been with his window for the past 12 days.   I hope you all had a good time and that I catch up with you at another event soon, Katie x.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1309 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption