Kelso 9, 10, 11th July

281 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2010 16:22:38 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Right then, are we going to have a BM site at this one, who wants to join me, if your with us we can save you a space, i will start an attendee list fo you, please only put your name down if you are camping in our group                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

will have a bigger flag pole for this one                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

both one for names and one drivel                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lmao ... ahhh ok, you know us soooo well LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Bill ...... drivel drivel lol

the BM banner will be with us then so folk will not be able to miss us :)

and mind me fruit pudding sum1 !!!!

Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

BJ that depends what time you will get there Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Eric i shall be there in more than enough time to annoy you and eat me fruit pudding lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

you'll need to be up very early then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not a problem i shall stay up from the night before lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

You not at this one Jackie ?                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Ahh tek it this is the one for drivel,so whats the crack what time is everyone gannin to this jaunt over the border. Oh! n no excuses this time BOBCAT ya gotta come wi us this time,how can a big Viking girl like you be scared of fire! Friga queen of Valhalla.  "we're of ta see the jimmies the wonderful jimmies of Scoz"                                       Keep the wind in ya sails                                                                       Ledd777.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Don't think grounds open till 2pm so i will aim to be there then                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Bill they always say 12.00 but I find that when you get there a lot are already in, so I am planning to be over for about 12.00'ish   If we want space saved then the more that's there early the better.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Right shall aim for 12 then                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

see you there bill, BobKat's coming over with me so that's 3 of us LOL   See BJ when I said you would need to be up early, coming all the way from hobbit land Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Clap Am definately camping with BM at this and looking forward to it.  Ledd your a cheeky bisom Wink see everyone there x
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Eric i shall be closer than u think the day before !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

O!!!!! sneaking up on us from hobbit land, just like them there old'n times. LOL   Will have the boiling oil on to repel the marauding troops. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rather you had the kettle on for a brew Eric lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

That depends on who gets there first Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1005 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption