Rideout 8th Aug - northwest

17 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2010 18:36:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi, dunno if anyone off here is interested, but there's a rideout(detailed below) organised by another site i'm involved with. If anyone wants to come along, feel free, but let me know so i can add their name to the list. If anyone wants the site details, again pm me. Its specifically aimed at NW(England) bikers and yr welcome to sign up(its free). So far there's 24 put their names down. Edit: The Tickled Trout is at J31 of the M6-where the A59 meets the motorway(the BP garage) Steph   NOTE: The date is set for August 8th and the meeting place will be Tickled Trout at 9.30 am to leave at 10.00Is anyone interested in a ride out in the old fashioned style ?Dad and I are thinking of organizing a run in the old fashioned style .......... There will be no racing around or traffic light grand prixs .......... just a good day out of around 150 miles in the south lakes and dales on lesser roads that the sports bikes tend to avoid. Learners will be able to keep up easily as we will be riding 35hp British bikes and you will get to see the scenery not just flashing through it hanging on and gritting your teeth  :DThats not to say the day wont be fun its just a return to the glory days of motorcycling where relaxing and enjoying yourself will be more important than what time we get there ......... lunchtime will be leisurely and involve a local pub or cafe and the ride will have a tail end charlie to make sure all riders are safe and accounted for .Just an idea at the moment and it depends on the interest shown Let me know and we will set it up ThanksChris                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That sounds good Steph!    I would love to do this. Will get back to you I have a few things to sort out first.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Dont think Im doing anything that weekend either, so def maybe for me n the Roo Big smile   Will get back to you over the next week Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

I also like the look of this one round the lakes and stuff a bit of gentle hill riding                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

This sounds like fun, I'd love to come though I'll have to consult family diary first will post a definite when I've done this.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

It's the weekend of Yorkshire Pudding Rally ( which i am hoping to get to  Big smile )                                                                                                                                                                             
desres's Profile
desres

In: Pontblyddyn

Would love to but clashes with Yorkshire Pudding Unhappy, and I've already bought my ticket. Can highly recommend calling into the Hawkshead Brewery in Staveley. I especially recommend the Brodies PrimeBeer for those that like a dark full-flavoured beer. They have a beer garden and German-style beer hall upstairs which looks out onto the brewing facility: http://www.hawksheadbrewery.co.uk/more_info_extra.asp?c...rent_id=79                                                                                                                                                                              
Tezzzer's Profile
Tezzzer

In: South UK

Am interested in doing this, will be up North for a couple of weeks at this time. Can you give a postcode for the tickled trout.                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Am interested in yr old fashioned ride out Steph and happy to be yr tail end charlie as my gsxf is quite easily spotted for a reason which fails me   (it cant be cos its yellow could it... hmmm) LOL   Will get back to if i'm not working that weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sounds nice Steph will have to see how it goes nearer the time tho, few things that I am not sure about yet                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

I would be up for that                                                                                                                                                                             
wiseowl's Profile
wiseowl

In: Holmfirth

Sounds good to Sue and me, will check diary and cancel everything else that day . Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

The postcode for the Tickled Trout is PR5 0UJ but its the BP garage we will be meeting at which is the services (approx 500yds away) on the other side of the M6                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezzzer's Profile
Tezzzer

In: South UK

darkcarnival, brilliant it's just down the road from where I'm staying, chalk me+1 up for this one, looking forward to it. Cheers Tezzzer                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Great news Tezzzer, yr on the list! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allparts's Profile
allparts

In: rochdale

sound good to me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too might be in with this rideout..Thumbs Up..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1214 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption