farmyard

10 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2010 20:47:03 by yamashirlz | Go to original / last post
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

id just like to say thanks all for brill weekend, too the two gentleman one for showing me the way and the other for helping me keep warm Clap,was real nice to put faces to the names of all whom i had pleasure in meeting this weekend and cant wait to do it all again Thumbs Up xx thanks again lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

too the two gentleman one for showing me the way and the other for helping me keep warm Clap     I would rephrase that one Shirl ... lol I know what you mean but others may not                                                                                                                                                                              
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

lmao ahh but it will keep them guessing wont it shel Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well its better than one sorting out an erection & the other making sure you were not cold at night LOL (LMAO)                                                                                                                                                                              
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

lmao ye other wise i would have had one mega weekend shel x                                                                                                                                                                             
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

lmao ye other wise i would have had one mega weekend shel x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol you mean you didn't anyways?                                                                                                                                                                              
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

lol ye cus i did i meet some real nice ppl and its always nice to put faces to the names dont u think shel, shame that the other ppl on list not make it cus there all missed a good weekend xApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yes it is hon and I think the 2 gents in question here were true gents

yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

yes ive gotta agree with you on that one hun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1743 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption