Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug.

508 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2010 23:45:53 by shaksta | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great first rally, really enjoyed it and met some great people, party for the ladies was great and rides out brill(thanks Bill) nice to have a whole load of new mates and my special one BazXXXXB                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Trish, she tried to melt more than his 'cake' lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

well beepa i hope its not cold next time you see him !!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

it was a warm night lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

it will be for you lol, i thought we were budys .if babs can live with the cold bits so can i ha                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

our little secret is safe with me till i wont some thing baz lol                                                                                                                                                                             
peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen

What can i say that has not all ready been said Thanks to bill for organising a brilliant weekend Fantastic place  people and roads   BIG KISSES TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRLS BJ&KAZ Friends like this priceless                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

* catches peters kiss full on the left cheek x                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Glad i escaped the clutches of the werewolf lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thanks Pete .. got em! .. bak atcha xx   And thanks again to everyone for the pressies.. sorry i missed Jackie opening hers and sorry I dint open mine in front of you all.. I was sat on the boot of my car opening them on my own ..   i had some lovely things...especially the 'stress reliever' ....      ;o)   i was so overwhelmed.. dint really think about opening them in the pub...sorrrrrrry  :o(   xxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Was your weekend Kaz ... so you got to open them as and when you wanted to ... BJ didnt get that choice ... bet she wished she did! lol   Thought the stress reliever was quite ... hands on ;) lol   Next year Kaz, afraid, you wont be as lucky as this year :p You have been warned! ... evil laugh ;)   xxx xxx xxx   Kaz .... you could always take a pic of your 'special' pressy ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Well folks suppose i ought to say something, first thanks to Karey and Jackie for having your birthdays that weekend, without them we would not of had an excuse for a party and it was a good one, i had a great time over the weekend but it would not of worked without you folks, so thanks for coming i counted 46 of you over the weekend so i think thats a result. Must thank Mark and Ken for there help with the party, thanks lads and of cause Shell as without her there would not of been any cake, thank Shell and thanks to all who took pictures, they tell the story.                       Love you all Bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Really sad I missed this weekend. Looks like you all had fun Party but Silverstone called & I had to attend LOL BJ & Kaz, I don't need to say I hope you had great birthdays as you obviously did Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Loads of photos, thanks to everyone who took them   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=927                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmm some i wish werent there lol ..................... cake !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
shaksta's Profile
shaksta

In: bedlington

ooooo bj wait till u see my pics lol u want me to email them to u b4 i put them on here lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

erm ................... yes and whats it going to cost me lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Whatever it is ... I ill double it ... for you to PUT them on the site ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Lovin the pics, partic yamahama and his pink lipstick!!!  He should wear it more often LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

bats got quite a few of us with the lipstick!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption