Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug.

508 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2010 23:45:53 by shaksta | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Johnny ... you covered them up Cry   several dissappointed chicks Unhappy   Well Sir, until next time ... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

What an absolutely brilliant weekend!!!!!    THANK YOU  TO EVERYONE THAT MADE MINE AND JACKIE'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!!   Thank you for my lovely presents!!  I was a bit overwhelmed, sorry if I din't get to thank you all personally xxxx   Bill...thank you too for the brilliant ride outs... you are Definately KING OF RIDE OUTS!!  :o)))   Yatter...thank you for everything!  especially the brill pilly ride and the lovely meal Saturday night! :o))))   Di.. thank you for the extra birthday cake you fetched to the restaurant!   Alex, Shell, Ian ...and everyone else... thank you for everything you've done, I'm not quite sure who's resonsible for what, but it was all really lovely :o)))   It was brilliant to see so many of you there, and great to meet yet more new people!    The pics are great too!   Can't wait for the next meet!!! xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

I managed to upload my pics and put them on ... with no help from my ikkle boy ... yay ... Im a techy ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Johnny ... you covered them up Cry Glad i didnt go now! Thats all was gonna try and make it for. John, am disappointed, no pics either Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Steph, just for you ... I shall pin him down myself and get some for you next time Wink Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

How come I didn't see you Johnny....I kept asking people where you were?      Perhaps you were hiding from me Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Were to start .............

An excellent weekend with fantastic people, cheers to all who came along to help me and Kaz celebrate.

Massive huge thanks go to Bill for all his efforts in organising the weekend, luv you loads Bill xxxxxxxx

Big whoops for THAT MAN and Shell Lady for the cakes :) (mmmm chocolate)

Alex Lady for making me blush with her speech and gift arranging and if you saw water escaping from my eyes ............. it was the smoke from the fire honest it was  .........

I loved all of my pressies (and am sure Mr Ken will find appreciation in at least one !!!) and cant thank people enough for their generousity ENORMOUS THANKS TO ONE AND ALL xxxxxxx

Thats why i do what i do, you guys are worth it :)

For those about on BM  I SALUTE YOU

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

keyboards developed a water leak now so i best go an sort it out ................

(anything i can type here will never be enough for what you guys did for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

There are very few people that would have got me up there this weekend ... Jackie ... you and Kaz and Bill are def in those few ... luv you guys and its appreciated so much, what the 3 of you do on here for the members ... esp, behind the scenes :)   All your mates wanted you to have a wicked birthday weekend ... like the Loreal ad ... 'cos you're worth it' ;) lol   The fact that EVERYONE else had a great weekend ... HUGE bonus ... woo hoo!   Bring on the next one ... erm ... have to say ... never seen either Kaz or Jackie speechless before ... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lol they weren't speechless for long pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Well done Bill well organized mate   Thumbs Up shame we couldnt stay long but got to see a few peeps                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmmm ... true! lol   May have to go bigger, next time! lol   If you had shown 'them' to all chicks Johnny ... the chicks would have been speachless ... jaws gaped ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hey JTB i was quiet for a whole min at the waterfalls ask THAT MAN he timed me so there nah nah nah nah                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

dont believe you sis                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Really glad I made it ...and just in time to catch you birthday girls before you whizzed off for your Chinese experience:>

Thankyou to everyone who made me so welcome..and apologies to loads who I didn't get to meet. Next time!!!Thumbs Up

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Great weekend (yet again Big smile) Big thankyou for Bill for organising such a terrific event and heard the rideout he planned was pretty good Thumbs Up bit like his dance moves LOL   Big happy birthday to the two stars Kaz and BJ we all loves ya!   Great to meet everyone and for Paul n Tracey for making it up Saturday Big thankyou to Mark n Kaz for inviting us for superb chinese meal and for Di for her yummy chocolate cake Thanks Mary Ann for putting us up and looking after us your a star x Cheers and hope to see you all and those that didn't make it at the next one Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I missed the choclate cake : (                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Had a really wicked weekend thanx to Bill for organising it & the great rideout Saturday. It was good to meet up with everyone and to meet new faces, just need to stock up on some new lipsticks!!   See you all soon Bat xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Bat, you are the lippy queen....LOL Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

And the firestarter just ask Meerkat LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Did she melt his ermmm.....cake????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5137 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption