Tan Hill camping 30th July/1st Aug.

508 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2010 23:45:53 by shaksta | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

OK folks this is the one you've been waiting for it's at "Tan Hill" the highest pub in Britain somwere between the A66 and B6270, camping is £2 pppn breakfast £5 unfortunately the camping barn has not been built yet and the bunk rooms are all booked.   There's a concert room and Bluesbiker says a band called "Lanterns on the Lake" who were at Glastonbury are playing,   Don't forget it's also JACKIE & KAREY birthdays                               come on folks it's Party Time Beer Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yayyyyy nice one Bill!!  Beer Party   Are you gonna do one of your brilliant ride outs too?  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

We Shall have ride outs on the North Yorkshire moors for them that are still standing, [or can still sit on a bike]                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yeah party time with Bill what more could i gal ask for xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

Yayyyyyy  gonna be a gud un!!! :o)) xxxxxxxx   We need to get this on the events... I will submit it ..if nobody else has done it??                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Extracited now....Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

YAY ... nice one Bill ...   We will be at this one ... Ladies birthday prezzies are already ordered Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hi Karey i submited it, but that does't matter and thanks for the offer see you there.   if anyone needs more info. PM  me or see Tan hill website                               Beer   lets have a party  Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bill mind kep them lips puckered for me birthday snog lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Big pucker fo for you and Karey, and anyone else who wants to have a go                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

wooooo hoooooo.. im puckering up !!!  hahahah.    "X"      Please don't let me get  tooooo drunk tho..as i tend to do things that i shouldn't  Confused  lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Drunks the word and you can do what you like, or what you dont like if needs be   Karey                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol ... thanks Bill.... thats a red rag to a bull tho.. and I usually regret it the next day...especially when the photos appear an my face turns redder than the red rag!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Thanx Bill ... cant wait for this one :) You are a def star :)   Put me down as a DEFINATE YES :)   Love your rides out ... woo hoo! :)                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Sorry folks, i'm on nights that weekend. Have a great time though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Yip I should be OK for that one. Thumbs Up   The Scottish members need to get one organised for our English friends to come up too, as we always seem to be heading South Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Yay ... glad you can get to it Doh :)   Get one organised and us south of the border would have nooooo problem getting up for a roaring yeti time ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

is this instead of the other camping weekend?

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Yes, sorry John, got confusing. Big D hasnt sorted accomodation out yet, and me and Bill talked about doing a weekend at Tan Hill during the Durham weekend when we rode up there. Cos nothing with D solid, decided by popular request to hold weekend there ... the main reason for posting was to see how many of us could get together and do something that weekend :) Are you coming John ... hope so :)
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

I'll be there! Last weekend before op so got to make the most of it.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 561 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption