New Rock Reactors

19 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2010 09:44:19 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have a pair of New Rock Reactor Boots size 6.   They have the red flames on.  Hardly worn.   Right boot has a big of scuffing, mainly on the inside ridge just above the stitching to the sole.   £45   PM me if interested   Cheers Kaz Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Should wear them on ziggy, I use mine on the bike and they're great for grip and if you come off you don't crush your foot lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol .. i have another pair.. plain black ones...but not got used to wearing them ont bike yet.. ...im too clumsy..wud probs kick Zig while trying to get my leg over!   If you know what i mean!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

TeeCee... thats enough from you!!!      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

......................                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

typical fella ..gotta have the last *dot*   Teeeeec....are you interested in my boooits?  can bind ya feet if they're too big?!?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ha ha! Tongue I'm afraid I've already got a pair of Reactors too (size 42) but at that price you shouldn't have a problem selling them.   Good Luck! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Thanks hun.. I know..  I'm practically giving them away  :o(      My, what big feet you have...    according to the proverbial !  lol  X                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

stick em on fleabay - and as for getting your leg over whilst wearing them my lips are sealed (although stilettos would probably have a more desirable effect) Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao @  RC65... me an stilettoes fell out a while back ..unless they're 'just for show' Wink   As for fleabay.. yep thats next, but thought I would give peeps on here first dibs Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bedroom shoes Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

bedroom....one option  Winklol                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Stern Smile   *pulls up chair and opens popcorn*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

psst... Karey.... I also have prominent big toes and you know what THAT means.... Wink                   (that all my socks have holes in them)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lmao @ TeeCee.... Darn!!   lol   PS.. New Rocks are good for big toes...honest!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

LOL the serious threads are sometimes the funniest.   If I had the dosh I'd buy them.   Kaz what do the boots 'react' to? Confused    Have you asked RC? (Amanda) I know she wears Rock boots.                                                                                                                                                                                    
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Kwak... not sure.. might be nuclear reactors?  or in my case Idiot reactors.. but def not 'stop kaz falling over reactors'!! lol   I'm not sure they are RC's size, but they are on offer if she wants them or anyone else.   Awwww Sandi.... xx                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

*BUMP*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1415 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption