what would you do without a bike to ride ?

54 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2010 09:25:26 by giantdog | Go to original / last post
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

In: chipping norton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What would you do without a bike to ride ? my gpz been off the road for ages job to get good spares.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I sit at home most of the time.   Hope you get your bike sorted someday soon Jack.                                                                                                                                                                             
brad_the_impaler's Profile
brad_the_impaler

In: Saundersfoot, Pe

Nothng too drastic, probably kill myself for starters Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL silly sod! Wink    You don't need to kill yaself Brad, sitting at home does that all by itself.                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

sadly i just make do with pillion or drive me car faster                                                                                                                                                                             
fionaw's Profile
fionaw

In: Thirsk

Not had a bike for a while, -  spend way too mich time on facebook and slowly go mad in my case.  Got fingers crossed I'll be able to get another bike later in the year.                                                                                                                                                                               
Tezzzer's Profile
Tezzzer

In: South UK

Happy Jack, such a sad thread... hope you find your spares soon.. without a bike don't want to go there! Lost mine for 2 weeks after a car driver decided he wanted the exact peice of road I was using while waiting for the lights to change, had to get the fekin train until I could rotate my neck again.. and find a replacement. but happy happy now..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Probably be a better mother for a start.                                                                                                                                                                             
suzy maurauder's Profile
suzy maurauder

In: Leicester

I would be sitting at home going mad and pulling my hair out, i would use my car but it guzzles juice so i guess i would be pulling my hair out and being on facebook lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Probably be a better mother for a start.   Aww but you'd be miserable so that wouldn't make you a better mother, would it?                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

try and get another one, take up walking (NAW) errr hitch a ride on a passing bike, sew, paint, fix my kitchen lol

get another one

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You'd think it'd work that way Kwak, but I've had so much grief for being out all day today, despite the fact my kids were all out doing stuff themselves, that I'm wondering if it's worth it!   God help me next weekend at Barmouth.  I've organised being without them but now I'm having doubts cos of the aggravation I know I'll get when I get home.  Kids!                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol yes mine are ok about it as they are getting older and doo much their own thing. Two going off to uni in sept but the ones that still live with me  are all away with their dad at the weekend so they happy me happy.

I hope they dont give you too much much hassle. You love em really :) 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You'd think it'd work that way Kwak, but I've had so much grief for being out all day today, despite the fact my kids were all out doing stuff themselves, that I'm wondering if it's worth it!   Well how selfish is that of them? Sorry no offence but if they aint home what's their problem? I think they just feel insecure, mum's not at home waiting for them to return like she usually is, yea?   If they are late teens / adult it's time for YOU so don't feel guilty. I'm sure they know that you will always be there for them no matter where you happen to be, that's what mothers do.                                                                                                                                                                                 
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I'd raise an army of squirrels and hedgehogs and take over the world.  Once I've done that, I'd eradicate bad weather and car drivers and make the world a huge motorcycle playground                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You can have the hedgehog(s) in my garden cos I keep finding their little 'parcels' lol                                                                                                                                                                               
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Perfect, they'll make perfect car missiles :D                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Getting the bus or ridin me pushbike. forget the pushbike far to healthy.   Spend more time in tescos reminding myself why i never had kids. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No Kwak, they aren't even in their teens yet - not till October for the eldest, but she's out with her friends all day, the youngest was with her dad and the middle one joined her in order to go out somewhere special, so I would have been at home on my own all day.   There at that age where mum isn't allowed to give anything else her attention.  Bless em                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ah I see, then it's insecurity, they want reassurance that you're not going to leave them. Bless them, they can't half tug at the old heartstrings eh?                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7178 seconds. There are 839 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption