The Worlds Wackiest Trike

15 Posts | Latest reply on 28/06/2010 21:50:50 by Hull750Rider | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You gotta watch this one lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUBS1FybhYI&feature=related

You will have to cut n paste ..... not got clue how to do link lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Oh my God lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

WOW Clap

Just one question tho. . . . .  did he realise he'd lost his pilly in that tunnel ???LOL

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Jay that's the craziest machine i've ever seen. Absolutely fantastic Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For all you trike builders ;dont get jealous lol.200 mph mmmm?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

That link didn't work for me, anyone got another one please?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Go to motorcycle news paper online then hit the NEWS caption it should be on videos.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Cheers M D Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                  
smokey_1_uk's Profile
smokey_1_uk

In: Watford
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

OMG that was awesome!!
I glad to see the little union flag on his lid....and he must have been a para. did you see how fast he repacked his chute Big smile

I want to move there if they have hitch hikers like that just standing, posing and bending at the side of the road lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/Cust...est-trike/                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Wow - not usually a fan of trikes, but that is some serious engineeringThumbs UpSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

I agree Rob, technically its super cool, sounds great as well, 'I love the scream of a supercharger in the morning'. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Dumass's Profile
Dumass

In: Enfield

I must admit i was a little concerned about that coal scuttle he had on his head and the fact that he had to look to the side to see where he was going. I also thought where was he going to sleep that night seeing as his tent had just been ejected to make room for the girly who miraculasly [excuse the spelling] grew a coal scuttle on her head in a matter of seconds                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

crickey who needs a fairing when you can just sit behind a Bloody great Engine lol   want one !                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Bull top speed though did you not see the speeded up footage on the cut backs lol (KPH??? maybe)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7039 seconds. There are 1088 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption