Calling all hobbits - Waterman tonight anyone?

24 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2010 22:34:49 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going to have a ride over to the Waterman and will get there around 6.45 ish if anyone else fancies it.  Shame to waste a nice evening.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sorry lady cant make it tonight but have fun                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

me going                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, that makes two of us.  Come on people, someone must want a ride out.  Will be there for a couple of hours if you don't finish work till late anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

cant do this one RC soz, its me bike club nite, have a nice time though                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Would love the run out but cotracted 'Man Flu' on awakening this morning.   Still got twitchy throttle finger but you know how debilitating it is for us, don't you ladies?   Have a good night all and no skinny dipping in the canal!                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I would have come but just parked up for the night in my lorry (sunny Sutton-on-Sea). A long eventful day. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

i think i'm too late didn't get in till 8.30. just havin pizza with onion rings and wedges.                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I haven't been there since they closed it to bikers. When he realised how much he was losin he wanted em to come back. I won't go there through principle.   If i want to watch knobs on sports bikes i can do that at Bassetts pole.Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

is that a no then blues?                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Yes, thats a no. lol Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Is anyone doin owt at the weekend as I'm not going to the farm yard?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You could have come to see knobs on Harleys BB, me and JP were there and you could have laughed at/with us.  You don't have to go in and buy his beer, you could always take a drink to the car park with you and not support the pub, just use it as a meeting point.
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I'm sure your excellent company RC as i know the old bloke is. As it was I've been out all day on an errand which i'm sure you will get to find out about soon enough so couldn't have gone even if i'd sacrificed my principles.  Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Think JP will get a complex soon with me calling him dad and you calling him "old bloke" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Well he is a month older than me. GeekBig smile                                                                                                                                                                                   
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Any more out of you bloody kids and your both grounded now get your rooms cleaned up or no dinner for ether of you                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ha ha you got told off nah nah nah nah                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

grumpy old man Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I guess he didnt get his weetabix today RC lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 749 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption