Typical BM forumites?

31 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2010 18:10:38 by smokey_1_uk | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
76% Karma76% Karma 76% Karma76% Karma

How many BikerMatch forum members does it takes to change a light bulb? 

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed 
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently 
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs 
1 to move it to the Lighting section 
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section 
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs 
5 to flame the spell checkers 
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames 
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid 
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp" 
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct 
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum 
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum 
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty 
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs 
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's 
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group 
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too" 
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy 
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?" 
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs" 
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again. 

Hands up if you recognise yourself 

(shamelessly nicked from another forum, but who cares!)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

What about the health and safety risk assesment                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

LOL  nice one wills 

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

absoltely fantastc will i did lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

This is about me in'it Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i think i am the last one responds 6 months after its been posted I cant stop laughing                                                                                                                                                                               
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hay wills    we resemble them remarks lolLOL wich one dose that make me then ?
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

dont yer know ?                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I,ll *BUMP* it in approx 11weeks..Just before it becomes inactive & deletedEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I planted a lightbulb six months ago, and nowt happened. I've tried changing it, but still nowt.Thumbs Down Any ideas? Lamp                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

LOL Good one Wills!   I think most of us can relate to quite a few of them ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

LOL @ Wills ... excellent Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
81% Karma81% Karma 81% Karma81% Karma

How bored were you today, Wills? lol     Wills said: Hands up if you recognise yourself  Matt, may we have a HAND icon please, I need to put mine up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Forgot this one Wills :

1,376 males to respond to dodgy PM's from exotic females asking for their e-mails LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Speak for urselfs LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

bj pot kettle black                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yammy why is kettle black did u forget it again ???                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

i was merely refering to your self delusion                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

o er mrs them be long words for you Yammy have you had your alphabeti spagetti tonite ???                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7227 seconds. There are 639 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption