the scotch piper in lydiate 17/6/10

28 Posts | Latest reply on 08/09/2010 18:52:15 by Wills | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

usual time usual place its a great pub lots of friendly faces, a bar b and coffee etc the pubs too small to sit inside so wrap up for outside lingering                                                                                                                                                                               
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

hi Earthwind,thought meetings where held on a wednesday,s?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes they are doh what day is it today ? errrrrr yes its the 16th not the 17th

haveing a fun day up here in liverpool (I am sure lots of people will let me know) I will see if I can change it  senior blond moment me thinks

whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

not quite as senior as me though,haha haClap                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol we are all moving closer together as we get older i think lol                                                                                                                                                                               
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

you are probably right ew.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

If I can get there again .. I will be there, but will txt and let you know :)   Nice pub, and chilled atmosphere ... but can be bit cold .. so good idea to take a jacket ;)                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes thats true hopefully see you there                                                                                                                                                                               
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

was fun there last week............great to meet new and old faces...............will have to see what happens with my bike wed............. hopefully i will get there again............... hugs xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yaaaay Handshake hope it gets sorted                                                                                                                                                                               
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

hi not heard of this place before is it regular bikers pub/cafe enyone no the post code                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

L31 4hd                                                                                                                                                                              
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

thanks dunans may have ride their later                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Willow ... give me a ring if you are going again ... may try get a ride there :)                                                                                                                                                                              
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

can anybody tell me what time people arrive,and leave please,as i am working late tonite,not worth rushing if everybody goes home early.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

We got there around 8.30 last week Edd and were some of the last ones to leave Embarrassed   Some nice bikes there and BBQ Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

Thanks RC,dont finish till 8 30,so i,ll get there for about 9,but it will be by car,drat,will you have any t shirts with you to look at the badging? eddThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

yes some people come earlier and some later lol (so dont worry there is plenty of time) Im gonna nip in the shower and head on over after that but might have a run over to southport or somewhere else lol, (I got lost the other week and ended up riding into ST helens on automatic pilote down the east lancs its great lolAs dunens has supplied the post code as well lol
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Sorry Edd, wont make it tonight, no transport :(   If going by car, park behind the pub, as bikes park at the front :)                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1065 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption