Glasgow Apollo 25 years dead

21 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2010 18:17:07 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone interested goin to 25th  anniversary death of legendery gig apollo. 18th july sunday ? only £7[1985 prices , dont know about drink etc,lol] Quo -lizzy-acdc + more cover bands.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

glasgow renfrew st  highlight club                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Unhappyam away that wkend bummer would really have liked to go to this.
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

sounds good, but already got plans for that whole weekend at Cockrock festival, remember going to see Meatloaf there in 80s                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

and the Cockrock festival  bummer thats the 1 in cockinmouth aint it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

seen bonjovi there as backing band 1984 with kiss,new they`d make it big [plonkers lol] first motorhead gig-couldnt sleep for 4 days coz of ringing in earsConfused.                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

went to the Ace of spades concert 1979 lol was 12, of course mum and dad thought a was staying with ma mate lol  but we ran full pelt into ma big brother and his mates as we tryed to dodge chairs that were being thrown lol  the look on his face hahaha never forget it  and being small and quick he never caught me spent the whole concert with 1 eye on the stage and the other looking for ma brother hahah  happy times
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dont know what was worse; standing on upper circle while it bounces 1/2 foot upndown or below it  crappin yesel shakin dust off yer heed.[was headbangin anyhoo lol].the QUO was worse for this phenomenon,shoulda just had 1 more quo gig woulda saved money on demolition firm.
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

OMG can't believe it's been 25 years - and I remember that bouncy balcony - would love to go, will check and get back to you.  At least I won't have the mad dash for the last train lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeh bobcat remember crashing out in central station 4 first train at 6ish now its buchanan bus station  brrrrrrrrrrrrr 3hrs of cold bliss depended on how ,ineeb x ineabreatx ineabriyated x.pished you were.                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Sorry mate, I'll be at cockrock too (katie so are you)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aah well enjoy yersels . think ill drop an acid and remonice mysel chortle chortle.lade back and outa sight man.                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Will join ya Marty just ned to check flights lol ...i aint up to that ride just yet lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

went to the Ace of spades concert 1979 lol was 12 .shit i`m gettin on a bit.young at heart though. no catchin up wi lemmy, live fast fuk that dyin young crap lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ON YONDER HILL THERE STOOD A DOOKIT ITS NO THERE NOO COZ SOME C...T TOOK IT.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

please don't post topics IN CAPITAL LETTERS.   I've renamed it this time, though I'd normally delete the topic.  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry matt . soon as i posted i new i made an error lol . ta, dookit means hut /shed  if interested,had one queery already lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Oops forgot about that - thanks Stuart                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

flights booked whoo ooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Senior moment BK LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7661 seconds. There are 1833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption