Would you ??!!

13 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2010 19:48:49 by SPESH | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Safe cornering. . .hmmm.....but is it biking ??

Discuss!!!

www.4-mc.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OMG!!!

So would NOT!!!!

Is strange seeing the bikes with 2 front wheels, that whilst yes it corners safe looks more like a miss shaped quad than a bike and looking at the pics that's what it looks like too ,

Plus it's small, bad enough peeps saying they cannot see you now on a bike without being smaller.

Nope defo not for me I am afraid
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Interesting idea, but not sure how many folk would commit to buying one, which will probably kill it off.                                                                                                                                                                             
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

Call me pessimistic if you like, but all I see is WAY more bits to go wrong.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

good if you have a disability

limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

What's up with you!! I looks a right laugh!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Div u wud say that !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

How long would it take to get anywhere though if you have to snake everywhere like that - jeez                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Not to dif from that Piaggio MP3 Think my girlfriend might be interested after her tumble                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

can i have one with a fireblade engine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The DVLA wouldn't have a clue how to classify it, they have enough problems with trikes of different sizes and weights and what type of licence you require, never mind a bike with 4 wheels although it might be classed as a Quad??

But then again the 2 wheels at the front Piaggio scooter is classed as a bike rather than a trike because of the width of the front axle Ermm                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Looks like a fun vehicle to me, maybe not a bike, but still wind in yer face fun :)                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I'm with Lime that looks fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 824 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption