Notification of reply?

11 Posts | Latest reply on 15/06/2010 09:06:02 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Mr.Frenchie's Profile
Mr.Frenchie

In: Woking
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello,

how can I get notified of reply in threads that I started or replied to?

Thanks
Ludo

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

No notification of replies as such Ludo but if you tick the box that says 'email me a copy of this message' as you post it it will and you will then be able to click on the link, within that email, and it will bring you to your topic.   You can't do that now tho as you've already posted your topic, you can reply to my post and tick the email box then it will go to your email and you can follow the link back.    BTW = By The Way, make sure you have your email set to allow mail from Biker Match or it will go into your junk.     Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr.Frenchie's Profile
Mr.Frenchie

Thanks

I guess that's because the forum was coded from scratch and do not use any pre-made scripts.
If I may, I run a fairly large website forum based and I find amazing that it is impossible to get notified of reply. Let's see if I can get use to check manually all my threads :(
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

There is an alternative, you could do a 'search' for your topics, or any topic you are interested in, if you click the 'search' icon, top of page, and type in the title of the topic. This means you will have to make a note of titles, and the author, as some searches bring up loads of options.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

OMG  French   where did you get that hair  ????? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr.Frenchie's Profile
Mr.Frenchie

Hamleys, London - They had a great wig selection few years ago ;)

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya and welcome FrenchBiker Handshake   Great wig Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

guess he didnt manualy read his threds then ? ConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i promise it's something I'll add soon, ability to search by author and ability to subscribe to a topic.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr.Frenchie's Profile
Mr.Frenchie

Great news Matt :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

It's ok French - it's only taken Matt 3 years to get round to this.....

**HFG SNiggers & Legs it PRONTO!! LOL **

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 268 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption