BM flag

26 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2010 21:30:17 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

could do with a BM flag, black with BM logo on it, can anyone out there get me one or tell me who will print one, will pay just pm me and we will sort it out.       i'm waiting hopefully                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lol bill we will be seen :-)

Will ring you tomorrow night about meeting up if that's ok?                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

That's a good idea, Bill. If you get stuck I'll knit you one.  .got a couple more weeks with me legs up :<<  (OK i'm booooooooored!!)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

thats ok Shell i'v said 10 in Helmsley for anyone who wants to join us, Alice let me know when your leg works and i'l take you to Squires                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Yeah :> Guess there's no takers for the knitted flag then ?? Good luck with the search.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

can you do it in a week Alice                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Here I go. . .. knit one.purl one. .click LOL

uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

Alice ....can you knit some shreddies too, for bekkie at the rally...a box of will doThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

passes felt tips and crayons around and a white bed sheet and broom handle make a start Bill :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Oooh. .Shreddie knitting Wacko I'm so bored I could probably even knit the milk to go with it !!!!!!

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

your welcome to make one for us miss v, but i think may have found some one                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Hey Alice ... you & Kwak can get one done between you , she does a mean blonde wig Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

Bill i Know a German bloke with a  Borussia Muncheon Gladbach flag we could say it means Biker Match in German.......eh no oh well, looks like i'll just av to look for Jackies kegs lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

could always use my kegs LOL  dont think it would be the same Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
fairies1's Profile
fairies1

In: Great Broughton

now now boys, i`m sure the only kegs us girls wanna c is the 1`s full o ale...... well 4 starters mayb anyway..... lol lol x x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I have an England flag I will bring too just in case ... Make sure Please everyone that Bill, Alex or I have your numbers so we can text you a pic of what to look out for                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

How about a lilac coloured flag with nothing on it? Lilac is the background colour on B M.   Are kegs the same as kecks? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

! x flag and 2 x BIG knickers en route to Shell for folk to be able to spot us lol

and hopefully a BikerMatch banner wahoooooooooo

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

YAY ... A banner ... Im so excited, and I just cant hide it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

i'm about to lose control and i think I LIKE IT lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption