Exploring

7 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2010 17:10:31 by brigadoon | Go to original / last post
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Guys!  I've got a week off next week and want to go and explore the South/South West of England. Any suggestions of places to see/go to?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

beuley  motor museum in new forrest quite good not sure i spelt it right though                                                                                                                                                                              
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

Ah yes, keep forgetting about the new forest!  Any recommended roads round there?                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Avoid Weymouth Lots of roadworks even more of a carpark than usual                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

new forest, my favourite place!  Spent a lot of summer holidays there as a kid   Welcome to the site mate.   PS: I changed your font colour, it was too hard to read in cream                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Dartmoor, North devon/ Cornwall.....Tintagel The village and nearby Tintagel Castle are associated with the legends surrounding King Arthur and the knights of the Round Table.......can't get the under lines off lol I'm in Cornwall and I would've come up to meet you to show you a few places in the SW but unfortunately, I'm away for the next few weeks up in Scotland, hope you have fun there are some cracking places to visit....                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

Thanks Matt, for both the welcoming and the changing of the colour :)  Not quite sure how I managed to make it cream...  Ah well :)  

Love the idea of Beaulieu and Tintagel, they're going on my list!  No worries jtb, another time maybe

Where about in the new forest would you recommend?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 855 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption