to harley or not to harley

86 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2008 18:23:05 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol MASSAGE                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thats whats its called now is it! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol i was being geniune when i do my course i gunna need guinee pigs                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i know u do put me name down lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

what course u doing                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

a massage one lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

thinkin of doing holistics in sept at bournville, aromatherapy, indian head massage, reflexology , swedish massage  i doing floristry level 2 at mo passed level 1 but its not for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

which type                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my sister has done the swedish , boeing ,and she is trying to get on a indian head one next                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

which type wot?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well u displayed my flowers lovley bp hun yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

this course does all of it                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ur clever bp xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol im not but than xhunnie xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

your welcome sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

which harley or which ninja  if u get the harley will you miss the rush & the buzz of leaving the subaru's behind at the lights or are u content to cruise like arnie in t2                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

>> don't cruise on my Harley!! << ..and spookily enough, had a great little race with a Scooby on the A82 from Lixtoll to The Green Welly Stop at the weekend!! Even a friendly wave and smile as I pulled in to The Stop....   There is fun to be had on a Harley, well, at least the Nightster... just a little tweaking and you have some very usable torque that will pull you round a corner or launch you down a straight. Most of my riding is on twisty country lanes and I ride it on the tank.   p.s. Welcome to the site, bb - missed saying hello earlier!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

wow - just seen the date of the original post!!   What did you decide to do in the end El Ninja??                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Harleys HAVE to look good standing still (cause that's what they do best in line of others, trying to fit in with all the other indeviduals roflmao, or in a garages again.......... either broke or too much moisture in the air lol)   As to HAVING to improve them in grunt speed and handeling........ helloooo I just payed $$$$$$ to ride my bike not break the bloody bank to ride!   Small opinion.... but at least it's mine lol                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

love all the old crappy 'wittism's' that roll out from 'real biker's' when Harleys are mentioned!! like when i mention the dance Tango ''that's a orange drink innit?'' oh how i laugh every time!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 852 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption