Leaving the site?

57 Posts | Latest reply on 19/04/2007 17:46:01 by storm | Go to original / last post
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its a difficult one Matt obviously when people have paired up then they take off, which dont help from a business point of view but does make u one hell of a cupid though lol makes u wonder if a site name change is in order, but then again is the name the attraction, maybe push the friends side of it somehow, I dunno maybe I am just talking crap, I normally do Well I have managed to kill my PC so can only get on now and again, but as soon as its sorted (with a big hammer) i will subscribe                                                                                                                                                                             
valerossi46's Profile
valerossi46

In: penzance

Thanx for the nice welcome (is OK Storm...i knew what you meant - lol Wink).   Sounds like you are doing your job too well Matt. I'll tell all my mates about the site and see if I can rustle up a few more subs for ya.   Hey Julia....I can send you some real authentic Cornish bailer twine if you like....together with a savage hammer attack it forms the universal cure for technical issues down 'ere in turnip country. It might just sort your PC problems LOL.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Soz your having probs julia, know how you feel hun. Yep welcome to insanity val46, have fun mate.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Cheers everyone, I suppose I am Mr Cupid now. lol. Had loads more replies, and not one bad bit of feedback.  People leaving for genuine reasons.  Maybe those who just dont like the site dont wanna say haha.   One comment was...   "hi no the site is fine am comin back on this week been away for a while thats all"   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

i eventually gave up and got my ex-bro-in-law to build me a new pc, when i can get him to move the PCTV card over i will be having a kill the pc with a dremmel party!!!!!!!!!  i prefer a dremmel to a sledgehammer, it makes really pretty sparks LOL   hi & welcome val                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

I have a dremmel !!!!!!LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

I there matt sorry i havent subcribed but at the moment i am struggling to pay for the internet connection and bm would be no good to me without it. hope to have a job soon as i take my lgv test in three weeks time. I need to get some cash together now,as on saturday i had my bike nicked so now back to square one with everything sorry its happening as it is,i hope things start picking up for you again                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Sorry to hear about ya bike mate, thieving bastards can't leave anything alone can they.                                                                                                                                                                              
babybabs's Profile
babybabs

In: manchester

Hi Guys, i joined only 5 days ago and already chatting with a really nice guy, dont worry Matt, your not doing anything wrong. I love the site it has given me confidence and something to look forward to. there is someone to talk to when you want, and its much cheaper than my mobile!! keep up the good work, and hi to everyone. BabybabsWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Hi ya babybabs, glad to see that you're enjoying yourself Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

so you broke the bike, got the bike fixed, then got the bike nicked, if you didnt have bad luck would you have any luck at all?  Hope it all turns around for you soon hun                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

hi bb welcome to bm hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

soz to here u got ur bike nicked graham not nice                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bp what ru one tonight??????????????????????????? lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Dint leave, just had an extended break.
I'm back, sort of, maybe, we'll see.

RC's Profile
RC

well welcome back dude nice to see a again xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks everyone , Its really poor when the insurance say they give the police 21 days to recover it before they act and as its my only form of transport this makes it harder .Not to worry shouldnt be too long without , Im going looking today to see whats about .Thanks again you good friends Hi there babybabs, welcome to the site                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YA BIKE GRAHEM, WE'LL ROUND UP A BM POSSIE AND SORT THEM OUT FOR YA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                     Ouch HI BB WELCOME TO BM HUNNY SOOOOOO GLAD YOU ENJOYIN THE SITE                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I won't be renewing my subscription though.
I think 99p a week, when you actually work it out (£51.48) is quite expensive when there are other "dating" sites offering a years member ship for little more than £20

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1662 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption