why women dump blokes

16 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2010 23:07:01 by old red | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Taken from MSN. Im sure you all have your thoughts.    Impressing the opposite sex is a complicated matter. Sometimes the things that you think will help you catch and keep the girl of your dreams are exactly the things that’ll get you dumped. When we asked real women for some reasons why they gave guys the elbow, you’ll be disappointed to hear that “he was too perfect for me” was not among the answers. Prepare to be surprised by these real-life dumping decisions.   1. “He wore sunglasses indoors.”   2. “He cracked jokes all the time. I find funny guys really attractive at first, but the novelty always seems to wear off very quickly. What’s sexy at first can soon get quite irritating.”   3. “We never had an argument, in four years of dating. You might think that’s a good thing, but in the end I realised that it was because I couldn’t be bothered to disagree with him. It was easier to let him think that I agreed, because I just couldn’t be bothered.”   4. “He kept tickling me. Fun the first time, really annoying the 30th time – and for some reason he thought I’d find it a turn-on.”   5. “He let me make all the decisions. I like a guy to be accommodating to some extent, but I want him to take control sometimes. I don’t always want to be the one who decides what film we’re going to see.”   6. “He got on better with my mum than I did. He’d phone her for a random chat, which I found really creepy.”   7. “He always insisted on picking up the bill on dates. It’s nice to be treated, and it’s obviously great when a bloke can pay his way, but it felt like he was trying to buy me. I earn money too and I’d like the chance to show it.”   8. “He talked dirty. He thought it was sexy but I was freaked out by it.”   9. “I farted during a date. He didn’t say anything but I was so humiliated I never wanted to see him again.”   10. “We bumped into his ex girlfriend in town one day, and he started chatting to her without introducing us. It was awesomely rude and I never forgave him for it.”   11. “He wore more perfume than I did.”   12. “He’d introduce me to people as ‘my friend’. When a guy does that, you have to dump him ‘cause you know you’re on borrowed time. I dumped him so he couldn’t dump me first.”   13. “He never held my hand in public.”   14. “He constantly held my hand in public and it got irritating, especially when he was sweaty.”   15. “He snored in bed and he’d get really angry when I tried to turn him over, because it ‘woke him up’. Haha! I’d been lying awake for hours listening to his noise! I’ve now resolved to dump any man as soon as I know he’s a snorer.”   16. “He cried too easily. I liked that he was sensitive, but his crying made me uncomfortable. I’m slightly ashamed to say it but I want a man who’s strong and will comfort me when things happen, not a man who’ll join in with the crying.”   17. “He was too well-endowed.”   18. “He always put his tongue right into my mouth when we kissed, and it took all the enjoyment out of snogging. He was a gorgeous man and he’d had plenty of girlfriends, so I have no idea how he got to 30 years old without being taught to kiss better. It’s a total deal-breaker, and it was a shame because I really fancied him.”   19. “He kept me waiting for days for phone calls. He said he wanted to ‘take things slowly’ because he’d been hurt in the past, but it just frustrated the life out of me. It felt like he was playing hard to get, and that’s incredibly irritating. If a guy likes me I want him to ring me constantly!”   20. “He rang me constantly and it got on my nerves.”   21. “He spent loads of money on designer labels. I liked that he took so much care over his appearance, but he never had any money left to spend on me.”   22. “He kept telling me how ‘fit’ I was. That’s nice, but I wanted him to say that I was clever and funny, or that I had nice knees or something. ‘You’re fit, you’re gorgeous’ is just a bit obvious… also it sounded a bit common.”   23. “He couldn’t pronounce my surname properly.”   24. “He made fun of me all the time. He seemed to think it was flirtatious to insult my nose.   25. “He’d spent a year travelling round the world and he talked about it quite a lot. I felt totally dull by comparison. Plus I was jealous of him.”   26. “He had very unruly body hair. You know, ‘down there’. I didn’t have the guts to ask him to trim it.”   27. "He was very mean about his ex girlfriend. He’d call her a slut and all sorts. He’d dated her for more than a year. So if she’s a slut, what am I?”   28. “He was quite picky with his food. I felt so self-conscious when we ate together because I’d always want to eat more than him, and it made me feel like a right pig.”   29. “He never shaved properly, and my chin was developing a chronic rash.”   30. “He was quite shy and had real trouble making eye contact. I need a man who’ll gaze at my face.”   31. “He told me off for talking too much. I only talked too much because I felt so alive and enthusiastic in his company – I wasn’t like that with other people. But he moaned about it so I dumped him.”   32. “We spent every evening snuggled on the sofa watching telly. He thought we had the perfect relationship but I was bored out of my mind. At the beginning I’d had to chase him a bit, and I’d found that very exciting. Knowing that you’re going to spend every evening on the sofa isn’t so exciting.”   33. “After a year of living together he’d still never done a load of washing voluntarily.”   34. “I heard that my ex was getting married and I wished it was me who was marrying him. So I dumped the guy I’d left my ex for.”   35. “When I’m in love with a guy I’m fantastically vain, but with my ex I stopped caring what I looked like. As soon as I realised that, I had to get out of the relationship.”   36. “He cooked lots of curries and I was putting on weight.”   37. “He told me he loved me on our second date. Alarm bells…”                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Crikey, no wonder guys are confused by us women lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Totally agree.....especially with No. 26.......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

That works both ways BL Wink  Never been fond of the 70's look LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol, maybe i should stay single :)                                                                                                                                                                              
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

has someone been reading my diary ?  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

It reminds me of the joke about the biker and the bridge. Its no wonder us blokes are always confused dot com lol Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

yes im gonna stay single lol its much easier                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

bl you could always do it yourself. lol
tell the joke about the biker and the bridge                                                                                                                                                                              
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Genie Joke?
A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled across an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie. The genie said, "OK. You released me from the lamp, blah blah blah. This is the fourth time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three. You only get one wish!" The man sat and thought about it for a while and said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?" The genie laughed and said, "That's impossible. Think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete...how much steel!! No, think of another
wish." The man said OK and tried to think of a really good wish. Finally, he said, "I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women....know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment....know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say 'nothing'....know how to make them truly happy...."
The genie asked, "Do you want that bridge two lanes or four?

Sorry ladies LOL

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

thank you                                                                                                                                                                              
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

lmao... thank you !                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

19. “He kept me waiting for days for phone calls. He said he wanted to ‘take things slowly’ because he’d been hurt in the past, but it just frustrated the life out of me. It felt like he was playing hard to get, and that’s incredibly irritating. If a guy likes me I want him to ring me constantly!”

20. “He rang me constantly and it got on my nerves.”

did the same woman write this?Confused

Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

"...The genie asked, "Do you want that bridge two lanes or four?"

Utterly. Priceless. I quite literally LOL'd.

VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Posessive men get dumped instantly! Been there, done that, no way Im ever doing it again!!                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich

Canyoutame--Yeah just about sums it upLOLThumbs Up..                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 462 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption