how smart is your right foot?

9 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2010 20:26:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

How smart is your right foot.borrowed this from another forum,,,,,,,,,,,intriguing!

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This willconfuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

*** Ok holds hand up and confesses yes i tried it and yes my foot changed direction                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm in a shared office and they already think I'm strange, so I'll try it later.I think I know a way to defeat it though; just draw your 6 starting in the middle, then it's in the same direction as the foot.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Gary you Geek                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

go for it gaz the damage is already doneErmm                                                                                                                                                                              
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire

how wiered....Wacko it does...tried fighting it but it still goes opposite direction......Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

LOL - thought this was going to be  a thread about old Brit iron with right foot gearchangesLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol ive got loads of friends in Holland doing this now.  Hillarious                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Umm, i just tried this and errmm mine didn't change directions... Confused guess i'm either unique or strange,     i'm opting for the later !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1140 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption