Latest T-Shirt Designs

43 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2010 19:59:14 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I love them ... they stand out but not in a tacky way Thumbs Up

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

can i have one but without the front & back wrote on it please                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

well, i like the design above ! we would not have to compulsory wear a tshirt ! it would be handy at times to know who fellow members are but 'dating' must most definatly be kept off them...............i'm already turning into bridget jones/mad cat woman ! keep up the good work alex....................   x                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Lookin good,,,,I can live with that,,,pretty unobtrusive,,,,does what it says on the tin :)

I like the 'community' bit rather than stating us as a dating site.

Are all the t-shirts gonna be black though please, or will there be a choice of colours?

Cheers

Di
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Think you would get alot more takers if it just said BM motorcying community on them just but im sure you will still sell them                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Thanx folks for all your input and will take on board whats been said and have a think. Off to the printers to sort a couple of mock ups done Thumbs Up Im aware that I wont be able to please everyone ... but hopefully the majority will like them Thumbs Up    Catch you all later Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

just putting BM doesn't help advertise the site though.  We need the full name at the very least.   Different colours will indeed be possible - you could pick your base colour, font colour and username colour i think.  You can put your real name or username.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Your not wrong there Matt as it is the web site address, so put me glasses on and learn to read                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

T-Shirts look sound   'Macho' me will plump for the black and white though   I will take mine to wear in Faro, Portugal for the Bike Fest there in July                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'll have a black one please.. or purple...   And Rattay.. im jealous.. I wanna go to Faro rally again!!!   Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

At least you have been before!   Really looking forward to it.   We are getting the ferry to Santander, arriving in Spain on the 12th July, returning back in Portsmouth on the 27th July.   Can't wait!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

awwwwww you lucky thing!!    coming back on the 27th eh?  thats my birthday!!!!  lol   yep I went in 2008... was awesome!!                                                                                                                                                                                  
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Is it just going to be t shirts or will there be hoodies, zipped hoodies and ladies vest tops to choose from?                                                                                                                                                                               
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Will announce choices shortly kwak ... there are options of ALL the above Big smile   Will chat to 'Sir' about it and will be open for bussiness shortly Big smile   Meantime, thanx for everyones patience, support and understanding ... CHEERS  GUYS Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ooooh I've seen them, they look good (though I'm not too sure about Alex's camera skills lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Ooooooo - don't diss the David Bailey wannbe or she will come round and take some embarrasin pics of ya in the shower Matt!!!!!  Ouch

(that camera gets everywhere !!!)

LOL

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Matt ... my skills lie in other areas Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Photos uploaded to my profile, new album called t-shirts or something.   See what you think.  Prices to follow later from Alex   Note: BM doesn't make any money on these.  You wont be buying through BM and so you wont have to pay the VAT.  You'll be buying through Alex directly and costs will be as low as possible. Plus postage of course.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oooh . . I want one pleeeeease :>>                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Have up-loaded pics (not very good, sowi) of t-shirts ... go and have a peek Thumbs Up   Will have merch and pricing on 'SHOP' forum ... within next hour Thumbs Up   Thanx again for support and encouragement Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7070 seconds. There are 599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption