New Promotions and Merchandise Staff

70 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2010 23:18:32 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If my memory serves me right we'd (members and Matt) already said that as we are paying for them we have a right to say what we'd like them to look like? What happened to that idea?   Seems to me that all talk has been behind the scenes and a design settled  on, or am I wrong?   Old thread http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=1915                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No final say till mock up done and Im sure Matt will speak to you about it then.

If any problems about it Kwak .. email Matt and let him know.

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

well said Sandi   Thumbs Up   are we gonna have a cartoonish  one  in the Ogri style?
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

This is the reason things never get done cus everyone wants there own design and is never happy with wot gets approved   i never got to tell the angels how i wanted my bulldog bash t-shirt looked like even though i payed for it.   There should be two choices. Like it or lump it.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

not complaining honest guvnor  just  being nosy  to see the design  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Sorry ann, i wasn't saying that you are. Its just we seem to have this conversation every year and it never gets past the commitee stage. Too many people having there say and nothing gets done.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

There should be two choices. Like it or lump it   Yea but 'lump it' could be costly, if gear gets made and no one wants to buy it.   Its just we seem to have this conversation every year and it never gets past the commitee stage. Too many people having there say and nothing gets done.   Ditto                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

we just need something that other members can recognise  if they are on their own                                                                                                                                                                                
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Then that is just a decision that matt needs to make. Not all of us. 2 or 3 designs and we go with the one matt signs off on. If it's for the site it should be copyright anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

We want to get it done this time not spend loads of time disgussing it and not getting them done Big smile

Design will be easily recognisable and pretty affordable as well as good quality Thumbs Up

Thats all I can say right now ... thanx for your patience and support Big smile

This year ... they will be done Thumbs Up

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

You go girl  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Can only do it with members support ... so thanks Anne Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

You have my support, i'l go along with what you decide thanks for the effort                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

at least alex is trying to sort this out now so i think some constructive support/suggestions would be a great help. no use moaning later  if you dont like the design or just plain moaning now. lets help get this sorted and done! i jsut dont want a tshirt saying 'single and rides a bike' !! lol, thats all i can say! i saw the previous design on the other thread and thought it looked ok.............. thanks for doing this alex xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Thanx folks for all your input and will take on board whats been said and have a think. Off to the printers to sort a couple of mock ups done Thumbs Up Im aware that I wont be able to please everyone ... but hopefully the majority will like them Thumbs Up    Catch you all later Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Comrade_Aaron's Profile
Comrade_Aaron

In: manchester

I think the old designs were ok but, i defininately prefer the new design, you can put me down for one RC123! Thumbs Up Nice simple design, but not boring, easy to spot and I like the fact it says community not dating Big smile... not here to date here to be part of the biking scene, and im sure that goes for more than just me LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks Blues, you're spot on! Exactly, like it or lump it.  We've been trying to organise this since day one.  Several people took a stab at it and lost interest.  Nobody could ever agree on a design.  So, between myself (The site manager), Alex (Site promotions manager) and several graphics designers we've come up with the new style (see new T-Shirts topic).  Maybe there'll be more options in the future, and you're always welcome to spend several hours making your own designs and having them printed somewhere with all your own options. This is a bike club, not a fashion company! With the new printers we don't have to buy any in advance! That's the best thing.  So we don't loose any money.  And they're only gonna cost a few bob, not 20 quid like a multi-coloured embroidered one woudl cost. Alex - now you see why I assigned this task and didn't want it myself hahaha.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... you owe me a HUGE drink after this Matt ... LOL   Back and happy with T-shirts .... will mail Matt pics when my 'models' get back and take it from there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wooo.  :-)  Hurry hurry                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7646 seconds. There are 649 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption