New Moderator - Brummie Jackie

26 Posts | Latest reply on 03/06/2010 09:52:57 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I know, I know... people keep telling me I'm mad.  But... I'd like you to all welcome Jackie to the moderators team.   Jackie passed her training this evening with flying colours and is gonna be kicking arse all over the site from now on.   Thanks Jackie! Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

congratulations jackieThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

woohooo jackie  LOL are u going to behave yaself Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Congratulations lovely lady....you deserve it Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Big smile ... welcome Handshake   P.S. you arent going to behave too much are you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

You better watch your arse aswell Matt.... Ouch LOL   Congrats BJ Thumbs Up Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Can we get a team together (and we'll need a team) , to kick Jackie's arse too please Matt????  Shall I propose it to the events organisers ???  LOL

Anyway,,,it's about time that your were a mod Jackie,,,,you spend most of your time on the forum!!!  But who's gonna moderate you???  lol

Well done though lass  Thumbs Up  Big smile

xx

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

oh noooooo  hold on to your hats/long socks/glasses and everything else!!!   that mad Hobbit is now part of our staff!!!   hahaha.... congratulations hun!  now go kick some ass!   Thumbs Up  Big smile  xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i know, now Jackie is on the team we'll need a moderators' moderators team                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wot a name fer a moderator - B*** J** Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Welcome Jackie to the team sounds like you will be a very lively part of the team Shocked Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Kick Jackies ass no problem just know how to handle her baseball bat and a multi pack kitchen roll                                                                                                                                                                             
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

nice one jackie.............you go get emEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

Well done J,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Welcome to the team Jackie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hay sis wow i allways knew one of us would make it BIG  lol good luck  go kick some aCensorede  hehehe !                                                                                                                                                                               
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Top Mod!   Congrats babe.   The Rat X                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OH Feck! Confused   **HFG wanders off in a daze........what is the world coming to?? LOL**   seriously - congrats on your new role - BJ's plan to rule the world comes one step closer! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Thanks everyone for your votes off support lol

And yes i can now say Boss Man has definately lost his marbles LOL (but he is an Honourary Hobbit says it all really !!!)

Size of my ass you will need at least half the members to tackle it ........................... now who's butt shall i aim for first .................. 

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Stamps feet together...shoulders back ...Ready for inspection  Ma'am....LOL Nice one Jackie  xxxxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 722 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption