Vics Bikers Pub - BikerMatch weekend

101 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2010 00:45:08 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Got to agree if there is no grass to pitch on how can we camp there ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

As a starter for 10 wud folk be interested in a sat nite shin dig at the Vic if we choose a night when theres a gud band on ?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

If not already busy, then yep :)                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

ohhh me 2 me 2Big smile   and a just sleep were a fall  lol
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

If a decent band's on I'm always interested Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Were just looking at whats on and when to pick the best night for partying on wahoooo                                                                                                                                                                              
giantdog's Profile
giantdog

In: Derby

Sounds great guys, I'll certainly be up for it                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah i new person to annoy lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is this a friends of friends invite? If not it sounds like a great idea and would be well up for a good old knees up :)                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

all events open to any1 morecamebaywander, the more the merrier                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

always a good one, pray to life its my weekend off :))))                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Nutkin let us know when your weekend off is and will look at them dates, Will probley be just a night out as camping on a carpark not that appeling there is a hotel next door or can look up other options for you if you won't to make a weekend out of it
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yep Adopted Mommy let us know what weekends your free and we shall try to accomodate

Everyone welcome to anything on events so come on folks get ur dancin shoes on

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Always look forward to seeing new faces at events :-)

Nut will be good to see you again it's been WAY too long!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Okay that's brilliant about new members allowed to come along for the ride. I think I have a weekend off so will hopefully be there to meet some new faces and tag along for some great riding.

Love the biker community, I've literally not been a part of it that long.

John
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Welcome John.   Most weekends are full until the end of Sept, so don't think I'll manage this event, but as we were talking at Kelso a lot of the events are in the Hobbit land which involves a long trip for the Yeti's.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well that's great that a lot of the events take place in Hobbit land. That's good news for plenty of partying and lots of great weekend rides. Looking forward to meeting up.

John

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good will keep an eye on dates!!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

yep sounds good to me and i could cheat and go in my van throw me bike out then ...voila... instant tent lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

That a good idea Nellie i could do that to                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 851 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption