Vics Bikers Pub - BikerMatch weekend

101 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2010 00:45:08 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

will try ma best to get to the wkend when it arranged and thanks BJ for the offer of B/B Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Going thru photos & found that I hadn't posted the few I took on the 3rd June outing so they are now up there.   Please note proof positive of JP and Bluesbiker trying to eat the burger van out of house and home with an able assist by Yamahama in the background waiting to join the party.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Poor turnout tonight only me and bat                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cosy!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

So ... weekend there, does anyone know if its still going ahead?   If so, any ideas when yet?                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

From BM that is! lots of others tho'.

Has this idea died now?

6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Seems to have Yama!   I bumped it a couple of weeks ago but nothing doing... looking at happenings on forums there's not many weekends left through summer!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Shall ask Sir as was his idea :)                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Tried that too Alex, he said events committee were sorting it, that's you int it?                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lol ... not just me, a couple of peeps were vetting the Vic to see if it was big enough and felt may be a little small, but heard nothing since, will send mail out to rest of events team to see if we are going for it or not. Will post a 'yay' or 'nay' as soon as I can :)
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

I know not just you, even I'm not that blonde Alex LOL   Will keep eyes peeled then,   Cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Have sent mail out so will hopefully get an answer soon :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ok we have been looking at vic weekend and as you know there is shed loads going on at the min, camping there is avalible just pitch your tent ON the carpark? Bands that are booked on the vic web site, I would not Book for an event as thay are ok but not to the standard I would promote. My personal thoughts are to just have a Sunday ride out from there or to there, could be a pillion day if there is enough interest. But if you won't a weekend will be glad to sort it out for you jp
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Just heard from Sir and its a def that he wants it going ahead, so, events team will be getting our heads together shortly and will post date etc when everything has been confirmed :)   JP ... thanx for offer to get it sorted :)         You can be 'boss man' on it and just let the team know what help and support you want from us :)   Thanx                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I have to agree with JP after going and doing several reccys at the Vic the option for camping is mega limited, it is a case of pitching ur tent on tarmac car park !!!! either that or you can pay 10 quid to sleep on the pub floor. 

However there is great scope for doing a ride out that starts and finishes there.

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

although I cant make any camping or rideouts at the moment, I'm in total agreement with BJ and JP as to it not being a gud place to camp, i wouldnt camp there on the tarmac carpark, but to use it as a start/finish point for a rideout would be a good idea
JP's Profile
JP

Ok would anyone who is up for camping or sleeping over in pub let me know so I have some info don't think it's going to be till after aug if you won't to camp justet me know if your interested thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Can we take it no interest in overnight stay then ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'd rather put a tent up in my own garden than in some random car park                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Always happy to do a weekend camp, and organise it if you want, but not in a car park?   There's plenty of biker pubs around with proper camping, MFN just up road from Vic!   Thanks for checking it out though JP!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1046 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption