Vics Bikers Pub - BikerMatch weekend

101 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2010 00:45:08 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm looking for some help from people in the Coalville/Leicestershire area who'd be willing to help arrange a Biker Match event at the famous Vics Bikers Pub. I've been talking to John (owner of the pub) and he says that we can do a regular weekly night spot, get everyone from BM to get together there, but also a big weekend for us.   We could have our own bands, camping, food at the pub etc.  If camping isn't your thing then you can rent a room from the pub, or just throw-down a sleeping bag in the pub.   Costs should be minimal or free - it's not a money-making exercise, so unless there's expense with the bands and kit hire then the weekend should be free for all BM members.   If you've got a few minutes free and know a bit about event organising then please let me know.  Ideally we'd like a full weekend at the pub with one or two ride-outs in the area, and a few local bands (of various flavours) playing at the pub.   Comments welcome here of course, many thanks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

First Thursday night meets coming up...   3rd June - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=893 10th June - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=894 17th June - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=895 24th June - http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=896                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya ... great idea Matt ...   Rooster Roo cant get online at the mo till next week .. but said to let you know he will help Thumbs Up He only lives 15mins from the Vic.   Some band members already on BM you could maybe approach ... I know of 1 def who is excellent and would prob be up for it Thumbs Up   Im not in the area ... but help with any organising/phone calls you want doing Thumbs Up   Alsorts we could do ...woo hoo PartyBeerThumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Great thanks.  I need someone to help organise it over there, it's impossible for me over here.  I think Jackie lives nearby, and also ianhg.  I've PMd them both to see if they can help. Once organised I'll be sending out private messages to the people in the area.  Hopefully we can make this a good, successful, regular event.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

wat a great idea, am a bit far away but defo up for the wkend do and anything a can do to help alex just let me know xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Maybe we need a "Party Planning Commitee"  :-D  Not just for this event, but for others too.  Like an events team.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Well i can name a few candidates that i would vote in  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Should we do it then, arrange an events team?  I'll start a new topic... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5582                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Great idea matt I know a few bands in the midlands area can give good mix of tribute bands, rock covers and some own material can pass on phone numbers if you are interested or can speak to them for you                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hiya Boss Man   Great idea for regular meets , not to far from me so yep count me in on whatever lol  Cant make thsi thurs but will def do the 10th and have a look about and see what weird and wondeful ideas pop into my brain (god help you all !!!)   Xchanged are the band we have booked for the BM xmas do and they are awesome, think they would go down a scream.   Think an events committee would be a grand idea :)   Am sure i can nominate a few folks ...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

http://www...=893                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Great idea.  I live not that far away, but have regular work in the areas.  Count me in as an attendee.                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'm going :) I nominate myself as totty inspector ( rubber sheets optional)                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

great sounds good.  Maybe we can get a few going this week on Thursday.  Already a number have said they will go next week.   Remember to mention BM when you talk to John, the landlord, so he knows where you're all from                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I cant go because I'm working this week..... But I like the vic a lot..... well established biker pub gets the Thumbs Up from me.......Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Man i shall take some of my new BM business cards lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ooooh, they arrive?  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

They didnt fit through my letter box so i am pickin them up today lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

Hi everyone - just to say I work behind the bar @ The Vic.......   Just get in touch if you need to ask about anything @ I'll try @ answer your question!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8008 seconds. There are 1401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption