Meet up at the OakDene of the A20/M26

12 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2010 22:19:49 by Santa3644 | Go to original / last post
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

anybody interested of meeting up at the OakDene Cafe (off the A20 near Brands Hatch) on Wednesday the 2nd June - about 7.30pm??

Currently out of the country but will keep an eye on this Wink x

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'm surprised no one responded to this, but you are a bit early for Christmas lol LOL    Come on folk, are ya going or wot?    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=897                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

yes disgraceful! Anyway I went and met up with 1 guy from BM and 2 more guys, one from bm couldn't make it due to work but next time!

we are planning to set something up and rotate the venue through Kent, Sussex and Surrey - maybe on a forthnightly or monthly base.

GIRLS where are you, feel kind of out numbers amongst all those guys - willing to share lol
madR6's Profile
madR6

In: Trowbridge

Hey I missed this one sorry.. had to fix a puncture in my tire.. cost more than expected ughh.. but most definately up for this :D bring on the girl power hahahhhaa                                                                                                                                                                              
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

Just in case anybody is interested we are repeating this on the 16th of June, at 7.00-7.30 meeting up..open end, feel free to jump on your bike whenever you've had enough! Don't mind the odd spot of rain but if it is chucking it down even I will give it a miss:( Silke x   Will stick it in the events page too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nick750's Profile
Nick750

In: Reading

Wednesday is out for me. Working til 11:30pm :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

shame :( we try and meet ont he weekends eventually but that is stage 2, still getting them to come down first. will be a rotating meeting place eventually too, cos it is only fair on everybody regarding distance.

you can always email me your details and i add you to the list when we text/email possible ride outs on the w/e (the response on here is a little slow) :(
Kev from Keent's Profile
Kev from Keent

In: Ashford Kent

giv us a shout if u r meeting there again might even get the girlfriend tocome to                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

Come on Kentish boys and girls, get your arses on your bikes and make it down this Wednesday (16th) at 7-7.30 the more the merrier xx                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Will try and get there depends on wot time i get home from work                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

lovely! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

just come back from the meeting and glad that some of you managed to make it - hope we get a routine into this, so next meet up in 2 weeks time: 30th June 7pm at the Malta Inn in Aylesford (Maidstone turn off on M20 towards the Museum of Kent). we will meet up there and go for a ride out. w/e ride outs to follow!!! Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 751 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption