bank holiday monday

66 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2010 09:20:30 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ice cream ................................. ICE CREAM                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mint choc chip icecream BJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lots of mint choc chip ice cream Mrs Gandalf                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

What's all this about Robin Hood getting his cock out?   Reminds me of the time when.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shocked Ghostie                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi Nita said we are meeting at Mac ds on the 42 on monday but not got a time I was thinking of 10.30  for 11 oclock set off or is 11 for 11.30 ? better for folk as dont know your plans for sunday night or where everyones coming from jp
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

hi all just to clarify its the mc d's at junction 13 A42. drobs its 2 junctions up from A444. the exit is A511 A512 coalville leicester and ashby. mc d's is the second exit off the roundabout if all else fails follow gb he met me there on the way to skeggy.

enjoy the rain today see you all monday in the sunBig smile

Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

Just found out i,ve got monday free ,count me in !                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

tel you're counted in!

just to remind all its the mc d's at junction 13 A42. drobs its 2 junctions up from A444. the exit is A511 A512 coalville leicester and ashby. mc d's is the second exit off the roundabout if all else fails follow gb he met me there on the way to skeggy.

drobess's Profile
drobess

have we confirmed a time yet for us to meet??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i could be up for this as long as i can ride again by then Ermm Looks like i'll be missing my run to the seaside Cry so can someone keep me informed as to what happening please ?
drobess's Profile
drobess

its this monday scoob, just waitin on a def time to meet, once we know i could meet ypu on route as I will be riding through nuneaton to get to the meeting place                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

jp suggested 10.30 at mc d's for 11.00 set off from there. everyone happy?

if not shout up

drobess's Profile
drobess

10.30 it is then, i best set me clock on mon or i wont be there in time                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good time for me .........if i can make it i'll be there  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
drobess's Profile
drobess

see you all there 2mozBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Take it we still on for today just polished me bits so ready to go                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its a no from me...                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Just found a dummie if anybody lost it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

jp....wasnt meant like that....LC and i are moving in together today plus i have  my kids...hope you all enjoy your ride to skeggy.....the fish and chips are the best and a free car park !!! dont think there was any need for that comment !! we have quite a few coming tomorrow now so sould be good, maybe once it takes off we will see you there !!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 725 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption