Weekday daytime ride outs or meets

16 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2010 08:25:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know its dangerous but i've been sat here thinking Wacko   Due to other commitments for years i was only able to get out on the bike during the day, mostly mon to fri & even then i was clock watching, its not a lot of fun just aimlessly blatting around on your own with nobody to chat to when you stop so..............   ........ As i'm now able to get out pretty much when i want i was wondering is there anyone else able to ride out or meet for a chat in the day if only for a couple of hours  ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Scooby you can always take a ride this way and pay for my lunch lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Then my way and pay for my dinner LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

then my way and buy me a pint mate  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Right then lunch with jackie but i'm not eating rabbit food LOL dinner with rockchick ('m buying but she's cooking) then a pint with nealy on the way home thats tomorrow sorted Big smile any more offers ???
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

And buying my lunch where ever I may be working that day....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Its ok scooby you can have proper food lol  (just this once)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Hey . .come and feed me grapes . .I'm bored being on crutches  LOL
Seriously. . hope you get lots of shouts, there must be loads of peeps with time off in the day. Good Thumbs Upluck

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

u can come over here and bring a decent British pint with you lol, beer's crap here.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

scoob im off for the next week so give us a shout if ya like                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yaay theres one thats willing to ride her bike Thumbs Up i was beginning to wonder if everyone would just want feeding or beer LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit blue's Profile
bandit blue

In: leicester

as i can see that Everyone is trying to get you pissed and fat how about a good British cuppa tea and a finger slice lol                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

what doing monday scoob                                                                                                                                                                              
joesa's Profile
joesa

In: coventry

wed mornings theres a bike meet at hoar park craft ctr,on road from nuneaton to coleshill,10 to 50 bikes some old british stuff worth a look.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Anytime you're in my neck of the woods Scoobs pop in for a cuppa and save me from daytime t v?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi yamahama, no plans for monday yet, give me a shout if you have something in mind Thumbs Up   Hey joesa, i live a couple of miles from you mate, spent a lot of my youth in arley, have been up to hoar park quite a few times, pm me if you fancy a run up there anytime Thumbs Up   i'm quite happy to let people get me drunk (dead easy) not so sure i'm ever going to get fat though ( been trying for years) LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6758 seconds. There are 1214 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption