TUSKAN - Classic Rock gigs Bolton Wigan this weekend

26 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2010 17:16:49 by DTR30 | Go to original / last post
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Bit of advertising - playing in my band this weekend:

Fri Butchers Arms Bolton (Bikers Pub)
Sat Boulevard Wigan

Play lighter stuff like Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire & Zombie (Cranberries) to heavy stuff like Enter Sandman/Rosie/War Pigs.

If you are not doing anything come along - say hello.

Barry
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

May be at this one on the friday ... anyone else fancy riding down with us, let me know ... could be a good night Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

Forgot to mention gigs are free and addresses below - promise we will get you rockin......

Butchers Arms - 151 Chorley Old Road, Bolton, BL1 3BE

Boulevard 17 - 19 Wallgate Wigan, United Kingdom, WN1 1LD

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Butchers Arms ... see you there at 9ish Thumbs Up   Reu cant get online at the mo but said he will be there Thumbs Up   Kieth doing first ride there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Me an Sheena will come!!!!!  :) x

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Yay ... want to meet there or want us to go to yours and all go together Di ... txt and let me know :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

We probably wont kick off till 9:30 ish - see you all there.....no pressure then.....                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Pressure ... from us lot Barry ... non at all Big smile   Im sure it will be a rockin good night Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Don't forget to add it to the calendar!  Then we can upload photos, create an attendance list, etc.  Only takes 2 minutes to add                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Oooohhhhh ... does that mean Im taking the dreaded camera then ...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex,,,,,,,,,,put,,,,,,,the ,,,,,,,,,camera,,,,,,,,down,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,or,,,,,,,I,,,,,,won't,,,,,,,make,,,,,any,,,,,,,,,,,more,,,,,cake !!!!!!!!!

lol

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

me going meeeeeeeeeeeeeee going out again!!!!!!!!!!1111 yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................i'll take my camera!!! migh be some nice young men around to take piccys of !!  lol.yeah rite.................see ya  there barry......... x sheena                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

ps...........is it the same road as nortex mill anyone????                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

let me know when added to the calendar so i can approve it                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

am sure i'll find it ok...............i work in the middle of bolton so will ask peeps in work................see ya there xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

have a good night Thumbs Up sounds fun, but early start for us on sat so will have to pass on this                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Event added to the B M calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=890                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Thanx kwak Big smile   Added to it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

WOW !!!! What an ace gig!!!!

The band play really well together,,,good strong vocals from Tracey(or Tracy),,,,,,,and outstanding lead guitar from Mick.

Can't fault the talent of any of the band members and the set list was old school and new rock -  quality tunes - excellent stuff!!

If anyone can make it to the Wigan gig tonight,,,,,,,you won't be disappointed - awesome performance!!!

And it's free!!!  (at least the Bolton gig was,,,,,before Barry shouts at me if the Wigan one isn't !!!!! lol)

great night - thanks folks  Clap     Big smile

xx

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Sorry I missed last night (duty called) but will DEF be at this one Thumbs Up   See you all there ... Big smile   Me Reu Aaron Laura Di                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 646 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption