ride outs

17 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2010 23:39:21 by WheelyNealy | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

dose any one fancy a run abouts one eavning mid week in east or north yorkshire ? could do with running a regular run or meet up as it so boring around here                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

When I pass my test I will, won't be for a while tho I'm working on it... if you want a pilly you know where I am                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

come on  nutty one you need to be quicker with that test ?    mind you its not just a ride round the block any more is it                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

still waiting for the neurologist (brain doc - yep I know my brain cells missing..) .....  then I will sort the test... you can't rush these things lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

trouble is if i go out on my own then i end up going far too fast hitting nearly 60 at times Embarrassed and the rest  !                                                                                                                                                                              
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

try second gear wheely,LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

trouble is if i go out on my own then i end up going far too fast hitting nearly 60 at times Embarrassed and the rest  !   ....... and you get lost too LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

lol got me there trace pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I do lol !!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

i did try a few more gears other night ed  trouble is i enjoyed it too much ended up cresting a hill at warp speed  (65mph)Confused on the back wheel Cool then got a bit of a wobble on Ouch but it did make me smile rather alot                                                                                                                                                                                 
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

You do know that it's bike night on a Thursday at Whitby don't you? About a 40 mile each way run out for you from Brid.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

trouble is i have my son on thursdays so im stuck until i can sort a side car out to wich i need money grrrrrrrr route of all evil  but no i didnt know that thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
red_daytona's Profile
red_daytona

In: Northallerton

Why don't you just add a sidecar tax on your plumbing invoices?                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Neal there's some great roads round York/Harrogate/Whitby, i'd be up for a ride out the odd night in the week Thumbs Up

Meeting Blade on Sunday for a long one if you fancy it, give me a call mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

bad timing terry  but cheers for the offer working away    side car tax lol need to pay income tax first lol                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

No worries mate, ones got to earn a crust Wink

Why are you wanting a sidecar for your lad, does he not fancy a pilly?                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

he's only 8 mate wouldnt trust him or me  with that responcabilty last thing in the world i would want is to harm him  because i like some thing like bikes                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1096 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption