Scottish Bikers

65 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2010 13:58:23 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Bananaman am waiting for you to invite me !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

silverburn bk? hey bj youve ofishally been invited by bobkat  madhat n meemdeeheehee,     although i`ll let last word n campsite up to gals. or b+b if your a ho-bb-it dweller x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hey my wee fleur just tell me when Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

woohoo brum fluer, see yer off on the [coka cola ] piss ramorra,enjoy.  pics ta, seen the last nite oop north looked good. we`ll see what happens waaaaaaaay oop north here later with madhat n that cat wi the hat , lol BK.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lostsoul's Profile
Lostsoul

In: LaLa land

You can add an ayrshire tattie to your list of scottish bikers. A big hello to my fellow members of the warrior raceBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hi lost and yyyeeeehaaaaaaaaaa we growing in numbers   emdee a looked at that site but it was £7 for pitch then £8.50 per person thought that was bit dear   And if any1 coming from down south then thought it was bit far to start with   Was thinking of Beinglass really nice site although the dont allow fires Unhappy but 50yrs from drovers and bout 9m from ehrr KARY  the smelly green welly  lol LOL can peeps check it out let me know what u think www.beinglascampsite.co.uk  thanks   katie a send u pm bout meetn up at silverburn a only 5min from there                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

All welcome to go for coffee and natter at Silverburn Glasgow - long way though for most lol!!!!!!!!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL @ Karey *ahem ...i mean its not so good up there..full a midges, you get bitten to chuffPinch   Well you will streak and if you get bitten there its your own fault PMSLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Just thought I had better let any people going up to the Highlands know that the Green Welly no longer welcomes bikers cos they are... er... smelly... and... er.... all the roads around the area, especially ones around Lochearnhead, to Oban and through Glencoe will be closed all Summer whilst speed bumps and safety cameras are being installed.... so actually no point in going that way at all! Ever!!   *cough*   *waves to karey *                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

*rubs eyes in disbelief*  Is that really TeeCee!!??....The English/Scottish/British biker away in the Highlands! Good to see you Sir !!  we may be planning an invasion North of the border later this year..Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*doffs cap to red*   Good to see you again too, Sir!   When you come, best bring plenty of Deet* - the midges have been fitted with auxiliary tanks this year!     * Avon Skin So Soft works just as well if you don't want chemicals burning holes in your clothes!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi TeeCee,speed bmps miidgees  fookin lakeness monster aaaaaaaaaaggggh i`ve` been to ENGLAND that much i`m turnin intae wan dont wantae see M6 or A1 south for a long time yahoooo get some SCOTS  BM RALLIE  on. Albeerrreet? eh?lol.    ps will check prices for red squirell again madhat.
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hey folks ... Bobkat and Madhat are trying really hard to arrange some rides out and meets up ... but not had much support from the Scottish quaters.   Check out Bobkats threads and get yourselves behind her (not literally ...lol) and lets show her the support Im used to seeing from the 'most northern members' of the site Thumbs Up   Fank oo Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Mmmm..Had a midge warning from one of the Highland 'clan'..Did mention Avon product,but also advised stripping off & painting oneself blue, seems to deter midge attacks-also it,s a local custom apparently- I myself thought it to be a wind up but nevertheless will give it a go-sight of me nekkid and blue should deter attacks from anything!
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Yes, it's really strange that midges don't attack Smurfs... maybe because they know they are made from plastic or sumfing....                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Hey Emdee! I know what you mean... have had enough of those roads myself - I let the train take the strain now! (Shame the road/rail service was discontinued!!)   Used to stay at Red Squirrel when I was climbing in Glencoe. Fond memories of evenings sitting around the fire at Clachaig Inn, everyone's forehead having the red mark from a headtorch from where they had walked in from the campsite.... *sigh*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

rc123 - will give help/advice where I can but not really a very sociable person and don't like to ride in groups Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its trying to get good date aswell .  Think most of years been eaten oop sh#t... up . will look into a rallie i go to every year with bike club september.     no bother red you run around collecting as many mozzies as you can i`ll give you 5 mins then youll jump into nearest fire or loch lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

PMSL @ Karey *ahem ...i mean its not so good up there..full a midges, you get bitten to chuffPinch   Well you will streak and if you get bitten there its your own fault PMSLLOL   Pmsl @ jtb i think you're getting chuff mixed up wi muff!!  LOL   Hey TC!  good to hear from you!  I expect you have been away cordoning off all the roads and trying your best to make them rideable, but ...Alas... I know.. they will not be fit for riding this summer.    Tis indeed a shame.. I guess we're better off not venturing over the border this year, besides I've heard the midges have been starved this year ( thats mainly because EMDEE was down this side of the border nourishing the southern midges...but he'll be arrrreeeeet tha knos  ;o)     Ahhh well.. you keep trying your 'hardest' to get the roads in some kinda fit state'  and you never know we may be able to get up there and inva..oops i mean visit you mediocre country.     *waves back at TeeCee .. I'm doing my bestest to preserve your beautiful country.. I'll be back.... as soon as i know it safe.. 'snigger'*                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

but not really a very sociable person   *gives TC a prod with sharp sword*                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption