Scottish Bikers

65 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2010 13:58:23 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya and welcome vfr Big smile

Pm Madhat ... shes up your way and going to try and organise something up there ... very soon Thumbs Up

P.S. Paul ... they had an organised 'jailbreak' so the Yeti and co managed to get away ... though, this is neutral zone Wink

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hey my wee fleur you can pass my wide berth anyday lol   As for them darn Yeti's ...................... in the words of a great man .................... i have a cunning plan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bluey are our captured haggi still down the hobbit hole ?????                                                                                                                                                                               
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hi vfr Big smile big welcome to fellow scot   karey a dont need poked with a stick Wink lol                                                                                                                                                                                     
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

HELLOOOOOOO..........I'm scottish as wellHug, hope you enjoy this site as much as I do I have met some canny folk so far - if your ever heading over the border we can alway arrange to meet onroute, I have done that with Doh Boy and it's good to have company for the journey.  Be great if you do get something arranged madhat, if you need a hand to get summit going just let me know, happy to help - Katie x
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hey Karey, what's this with "needs poked with a stick" Tongue  considering every event I've been to this year has been south of the border. vfr check the events list and join us, as BK says we can all link up and travel together.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Dont know if Im into poking Scotsmen with sticks - my legs are too short to run away fast enough!!! Hehehe!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Karey only has to mention poking Scotsfolk with a stick & suddenly they start appearing!!                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

wait till she drops a penny old red itll hit the back of there heads before it hits the ground lol                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Take it you won,t be riding North of the border this year WN after that comment!LOL   Then again with your navigational skills would you find the border!!??Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

flingsome this way am skint lol   and bobcat thats a definate yes to the help we should get our head,s together                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

RED SQUIRELL  camp site GLENCOE . nice wee site with fires allowed  pub with bands on at wwekends half mile up road. you can poke the fire lol.  theres a start madhat/bobcat.   Sorry  brum fluer ,hed down ass up canny stop on route tae the sun.x.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bluey are our captured haggi still down the hobbit hole ????? good god, no BJ, couldn't put up with the constant squealing they were making so I got them out the Hobbit hole and fed them to the dog.......Clap   BTW Alex, there is no such thing as a nuetral zone... perhaps a little less of the tequella and the Yeti's may not have escaped.....LOL   Is it just me or is north of the border starting to become VFR central these days.????                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahaha.. see... poked ya and ya all woke up!!   LOL   I know how to wek u yetis up... i went out wi a biker fae Fife for long enuff to learn yr resting habits Wink   And I've visited lots of parts of your lovely country.. ....   *ahem ...i mean its not so good up there..full a midges, you get bitten to chuff, and the haggis bite yr ankles..and it rains all the time..and its cold...and Glencoe is bleak and boring...and the Green Welly is smelly.... etc ect ect....*Thumbs DownShockedGeek     * I think that will have put enough people off invading your part of the world.... wouldn't want to spoil it now, would we?*Wink                                                                                                                                                                               
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Karey, I thought you wus having a go there LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey Bananaman when are you taking me to Loch Ness ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That'll turn the tables on Nessie!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

XK are you trying to say i am scary lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

If I should see any over the next couple of days...I shall mention the site to them Big smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

When you manage to get your butt over the border BJ LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Good suggestion EMDEE Thumbs Up Madhat would love to meet up for a blether, always lookin for an excuse to come through to Silverburn lol x  Should we tell them about the vampire midges oops just have Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4844 seconds. There are 974 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption