The Purple Helmets

15 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2010 02:38:45 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyone know if these guys are still going?                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

As far as I know they are...     google them.. or look them up on Youtube, they're Funny as fookThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Hi Karey....   There are some sites that are blocked at work.....and just putting the name in would raise an alert!!!   I shall take a look when I get home......Thanks any way x                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Website :   http://www.sheepskullenduroriders.com/   Should be worksafeSmile   p.s. Doesn't look like much recent activity tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi BL  I know what you mean.. not really a worksafe name is it? LOL x   Rob that link works, thanks... well until the pc brigade find I've accessed it at work Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I would expect them to be doing a stint at the TT, they usually do.                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

there was a man riding round the isle of man with a road cone stuck up his jacksy so must be them  lol yes they still going !                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lol @ bandit lover, I can imagine your office IT security officer...."so care to explain why you were searching for purple helmets...mmmmm a likely story, pervert!  PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOL....I shall share a secret with you JB, I wrote the companys internet policy!!!!  As for being a pervert.....so am I....LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ha ha so are you often on line searching for the existance of the purple helmet????? PMSL...this is going straight to the gutter now lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

They are IOM residents so even if they dont do a "show" you will prob see them out n about if you're going to the TT                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

They don't call me Webwicked for nothing Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

THE RAILWAY INN, UNION MILLS, IOM   The Purple Helmets will be making their annual pilgrimage to the pub at 12:30ish on Mad Sunday, get there early to be sure of witnessing the carnage!!                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladepaul37's Profile
firebladepaul37

In: Stratford on Avo
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Yeap deff still going was in the railway inn in union mills isle of man on mad sunday and they rode all their bikes through the middle of the pub , it seems they do it every year on their way from douglas to peel. also saw their  sunt show at onchor stadium while i was over there still as mad as ever.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

i saw them on Douglas prom. 2 years ago and they were absolutely brilliant                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 947 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption