Ride Out Sunday 23 May - Hampshire

15 Posts | Latest reply on 23/05/2010 18:37:13 by purpletwig | Go to original / last post
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

In: Farnborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Meet Sunday 23 May at 10:00 am at Bushe Cafe - A30 Blackbushe Airport, A30, Near Camberley, GU17 9LG. They do good breakfast, teas, burgers etc. Ride out down to Loomies, they do good burgers and teas too. If weather good and those who want to, carry on down to Portsdown Hill Burger place above Portsmouth. Simple route, just a few of hours in total and some nice roads. Ride will be a nice pace and for those that want to blat then the stops are easy to find, for those who would like more of a steady pace, there are some nice roads for just tagging along. Anyhow, let me know if you want to come along, or just turn up at the Bushe Cafe. Hope to see some of you lot there. Regards aircoolednuts                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

Would be nice if someone was interested in this, if not, what else would you like to do?????   I am confused, does no one want to meet up on a nice sunny day for a ride out or just to meet up with others.   Please do tell, give me a clue, wht the heck do people want?   Or is it that there are no biker in the south or those thay are just dont want to meet up.   Anyhow, that is my rant, which will probably not interest anyone either.                                                                                                                                                                                   
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

It's a shame ACN that people down  south  don't spring to the opportunity to have a nice ride out and friendly meet up  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

To be honest bit of waste of time down her for some reason, think after this I will not bother, but thanks for at least responding.                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Where are you southerners  ????  get meeting  up and going for rides around your lovely countryside, meet new friends ,have a brew  and a natter!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nick750's Profile
Nick750

In: Reading

Stop with the ranting ACN. I would've replied & come along
but sadly stuck in France at the GP this w/e.

aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

I think ranting is allowed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

it sure is allowed....     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...p;page=136     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

Cancelled due to heavy, rain, snow, blizzards and icy roads, well some dont think a good rant is any good, so I thought I would just lie.   It would be really really nice to meet up with others from this area for meets, ride outs, chats a laugh and to go to event.   Well that is it for today, for those out, have fun and ride safe.   acn                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Sorry to see the lack of interest from your area anc I just cant get my head round ppl thay moan thay have nobody to ride with and when the opp arives thay wont ride safe jp                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I am with JP on this one, so many from down south have complained in the past that there is never anything going on ,,, oh well , hope whatever you do you have a good one ACN                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I agree but youve got one advantage acn,,,you want to get out so do what i do and just go,,,,,every cafe i stop at i get talking to other bikers ,,,granted is is not as much fun riding on your own but its better than staying indoors,,I ride with my uncle on a sunday but i was out all day yesterday on my own,,280k,,,and still had a good day..youve done the right thing,,,asked if anyone fancy's ride out,,,,,got no takers so just go for it !!!!!!your bike will be your best friend anyway!!!!!!
aircoolednuts's Profile
aircoolednuts

I use my bikes almost everyday, work and getting out, so I ride many miles on my own and enjoy the roads. I just thought that given the weather etc that this would have been a great chance to meet up.   Shame hey?                                                                                                                                                                             
purpletwig's Profile
purpletwig

In: lymington

Would have loved to have joined you, but already live in the New Forest, so am already here down on the South Coast. If you coming this way, or want to venture further along, go Swanage, or West Bay in Dorset. They are great places                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1297 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption