My engagement party

50 Posts | Latest reply on 24/07/2010 13:39:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

AMANDA & MARTYN'S( aka cooky) ENGAGEMENT PARTY SATURDAY 17TH JULY AT THE HOP INN BELPER

Its party time all welcome to our engagement party
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS BRING A SLEEPING BAG NO CAMPING IS REQUIRED, THERE IS ALSO 4 BEDROOMS AVAILABLE 3 twin and1 double all en suite @ £20,or £25 pppn if u want breakfast SO IF U WANT A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP BOOK THEM 4 ROOMS EARLY LOL
01773823900                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

congrats and sorry i wont be able to make it, not able to go anywhere at the moment.  Hope u have a great time.  Take lots of pics  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

All the best to you both hope to make it in person. Jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Congrat to you both wahoooooooooo another party lol   HOpe the sun shines mega blessings on you two xxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Fantastic! Great News.   I had a brill night at RC's 40th, the first time that I met peeps from BM.   The Hop Inn is a great venue - good people and good beer.   I will be at Faro bike fest in Portugal on the 17th July. Taking the ferry from Portsmouth to Santander on the 11th and riding through Spain, so cannot make it worse luck!   Know you will all have an amazing night x                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Congratulations!
I'll try and make this one, it should be far enough away to sort out my finances.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

wooooooo hooooooooo nice one hunni!!!!  Congrats to you both!!!!   will try and get there xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Congrats RC Thumbs Up

Will get my butt to this one and say hello Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Congratulations to you and cooky, really really pleased to see you happy Amanda, you truly deserve it xxx   I'm not going to be able to get to this, but I will be thinking of you both on your special day x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thank you all for u best wishes ,i have put it up on the events just waiting for it to get enbled xx                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Congratulations to you Big smile Where's Belper?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

derbyshire hun                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Cool....that's not that far from me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Congrats to the both of you, its good to see that smile beaming bigger than ever hon, you deserve it Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

RC does, seen a pic of cookie  too - you look great together Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

awwww - congrats to you both. Will see if I can make this one!! Big smile Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Dare I risk another night at the Hop? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

CONGRATULATIONS!

Amanda & Martyn

on your engagement

May you be forever happy together

Hug love Sandi

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=854

RC's Profile
RC

cause ya dare ghosty lol and thanks kwak xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

Congrats to both of you hope it work out ok                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 789 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption