beowulf cans

14 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2010 14:31:22 by nawe | Go to original / last post
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i'm looking at fitting one of their coloured titanium cans to my bike.. anybody got one?? heard anything bad about them?? or know of similar/better?? thank you muchly...                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

nawe I put one on my Fazer last year, light as a feather, great sound and the baffle comes out in 10 secs with an allen key. 

Great pipe mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

excellent.. ta.. better get me credit card out... again lol...                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Shop around before you commit yourself nawe cos I paid £200 for mine and I could have had it for £160 if I'd taken my time! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
retrofan's Profile
retrofan

In: pontefract

i agree with RK, fitted one to my cb1300 last year, quality piece of kit.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yep son got one on his sv650 sounds great with baffle out and there very light                                                                                                                                                                               
nawe's Profile
nawe

i'll not be usin me wire brush on it jp mate Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

oooooooooooooooooh sarky LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

No don't be doin wire brush, a 9in grinder will give a better finish Lol on a more serios note hope you get work soon mate not good being out hope to see you in Barmouth                                                                                                                                                                              
nawe's Profile
nawe

aaw heck... i've only got 4 1/2 inch one.. you got 9inch you can bring to barmouth JP??? lol cheers matey.. i almost don't want a new job till autumn.. shame to waste summer working lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

If the cash permits enjoy the summer stuff work ( Ive only got a 4 1/2 inch one.. you got a 9 inch you can bring to barmouth ) now I am worried                                                                                                                                                                              
nawe's Profile
nawe

well that's the plan for now JP.. i'll look about with half an eye i think.. i'm gonna be too busy to work with all the weekends away i've got planned!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I've got carbon ones fitted to the ZZR ........... lovely, and as someone said light as a feather, well especially compared to the stock ones.

Sounds really nice, but not over loud, but then again I never can tell until someone else rides my bike past me giving it some beans                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

well i got the can.. must say.. excellent service.. ordered online late sunday night.. delivered 11am tuesday morning!!! most impressed.. Clap 15 mins to fit.. and that included getting my tools out and tidying up after.. looks good.. sounds even better!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 490 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption