Help for Heroes Ride - Cumbria 6 June

10 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2010 20:41:05 by carrie203 | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Help for Heroes are organising a bike ride on Sunday 6 June from Bowness on Windermere to Cockermouth. I hope to go but my mate Judith is looking for a pillion ride. Her Husband's taking their son & he can't fit 2 on his bike and she's a bit miffedCry Give us a shout if you fancy it and can help out.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why do they always arrange things for when I have other commitments Unhappy  This time the clash is my Aunt and Uncles golden wedding anniversary.  I can't duck as I am the chauffeur LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good cause but already booked for the free camping weekend,,,,hope you all get sorted !!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi MtM, werhat a good cause, how are they raising money, is it a sponser sheet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Hi Bobkat. Free entry but donations accepted in official collection tins and they ask for a minimum donation of £5.00 per rider and £3.00 per pillion.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've added that info to the calendar.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=828                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hope u enjoy ya day minnie Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

Don't forget if you are heading up to the Cumbria area, tag along on this run out...we all need a bit of cheering up up here                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

hi minnie, sorry cant make this one , back at work and working weekend, and ned is up in scotland at a family party, shame would have been a good local run for us both, hope it all goes well , remember drove to drink rally this weekend coming if you fancy it   if you come and want to join us there... caroline

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1918 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption