Hello

13 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2010 15:58:20 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Nippy's Profile
Nippy

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello to all.   I'm new to the site and although currently unable to ride solo, due to medical reasons, I miss the camaraderie of the bike community so thought I'd give the site a whirl.   Still live by the motto....Four wheels move the body but two wheels move the soul. Stay safe out there.   x                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Welcome to the site Nippy...You,ll find a good enough community on hereThumbs Up..And till you can get back to solo you should find lots of pillion offers hereHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club Nippy, it would be good to see a photo with your face on, so I know who I'm chatting to Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi nippy and welcome to BM   Take a look round the events and forums and see what you can get along to.   Like Kwak says, it would be better if you put a pic of your face on your profile, then people can see who they're talking to. Smile   Cheers Karey Moderator Team                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Hello Nippy, nice legs shame about the face or lack of! LOL

Welcome to the site Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nippy's Profile
Nippy

Thanks for the welcome.   I will be putting on a face pic at some stage but just not confident enough as yet!                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

yeah but dose the face fit ?  lol  hello nippy  nice scooter !                                                                                                                                                                             
Nippy's Profile
Nippy

Lol   Currently the scooter is the only thing the Doctors and DVLA will allow me to play on!   Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hi nippy, welcome to the madhouse Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Nippy's Profile
Nippy

Thanks Nutkin68   I'm finding my feet and before long hopefully it'll be knee down and full throttle! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Hi nippy get the pic on so we can see who we are chatting,welcome to the best bunch of nutters on the planet,ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Hi Nippy 

Get that pic up gal !! 

Your more than welcome here, there's always something going on especially last min things once we realise that we get to play out cos of sunny weekends Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome nippy Smile                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 782 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption