Friends remove deceased's body from accident after bike smash

17 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2010 12:49:02 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

THE BODY OF A man killed riding a stolen off-road motorbike was taken from the scene of the accident by two of his friends, a court has heard. Daniel Oliver and Grant Smith bundled the body of Ricky Perry, 28, into a VW Golf following the fatal crash in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, in the early hours of September 21, 2009, an inquest has heard. Kettering Magistrates' Court were told in a statement how upon arriving at the scene of the crash Oliver and Smith had tried to attain whether Mr Perry had a pulse but could not find one. The pair then lifted the deceased into the back of their car and took his body to the home of his girlfriend, Danielle Hobbs. Both men were summonsed to appear in court but neither Oliver nor Smith turned up. In a statement, Mr Smith said: "When we reached Priory Road we took Ricky out of the car and put him in the recovery position. We were already talking to the emergency services." In a statement Mr Oliver admitted picking up Mr Perry and putting him in the car and said: "Before I moved Ricky I believe he may have already been dead." Collision investigator PC Keith Millard told the inquest: "I suspect he (Mr Perry) was already dead at the scene. Moving him didn't make any difference to the injuries sustained." Coroner Anne Pember recorded a verdict of accidental death. Mrs Perry said she hoped the story of her son's death would help save lives on the roads. She said: "We wanted to raise awareness for other parents and drum itinto their kids to wear a crash helmet and protective clothing." No mention of not nicking other people's property then?                                                                                                                                                                                 
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

omg you couldnt write into a comedy could you lol  dead clever Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

BJ her son just wouldn't nick anything... not her son he's a good boy... that's what they all say, am sick of people blaming the police for chasing stolen cars/bikes and then when their kids get killed driving the things it's always the police's fault... these people get what they deserve in my opinion ! !
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Twinnie !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sit in the corner                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

Not sure why they moved the body, but I assume bike thieves aren't looking for sympathy ConfusedAngry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

FG i have to agree the world has gone mad !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Presumably they moved the guy to try and disassociate him from the stolen bike. I can't think of any other reason. Confused

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

yeh, that sounds about right Gary                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Still bloody stupid of them, how was his girlfriend going to explain a dead body with obvious crash injuries lying on her sofa .................. i just woke up and there he was officer !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Reminds me of a similarity last year.   Two lads stole a bike from a neighbouring town and rode it  through our town (north of Cov). They pulled up at a petrol station, filled up and done a runner without paying. A mile later they crashed, one dead and one seriously injured.   The next day the rumours had it they were part of our bike club. A week later our pub was surrounded by police to see if any bikers rode off over the dd limit. Needless to say all the bikes were left in the pub garden that night!   None of us in the club either knew or knew of the two youth's that were involved.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Happened in his sleep?I've woken up with a broken rib before, and another time with a bloody nose, maybe he inflicted multiple broken bones and internal injuries in his sleep? Thumbs UpI doubt if they were really thinking of how to explain it, it would have just been a reaction. They were also probably hoping that he wasn't actually dead, and was just "pining for the fjords". Or something.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kinky sex gone wrong sounds good to me Thumbs Up ( er.. not the kinky sex you understand ..... but using it as an excuse...)   No sympathy whatsover in the slightest.... poetic justice.... If he hadn't knicked the bike he would not have needed a crash helmet... One less scumbag on the streets.......                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bluey kinky sex now is it .............. and wen were you goin to tell me about this lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry was just thinking about the headlines....... " Man found dead after frantic ride and high speed blow out"...LOL   anyway... what's sex ???? LOL   Sill got no sympathy for him.......                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

*** note to self get copy of Karma Sutra for Bluey !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can have my copy, I've just finished it lol......... in my dreams....and no broken ribs etc etc lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

One less bike thief so all in all not a bad ending                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 834 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption